Twitter compliments

I Tweeted a cast compliment after our September trip and they Tweeted out a pic of the CM with her compliment. It really made my day to see her get the recognition. If anyone is lucky enough to have Meg as a tour guide on Caring for Giants you will understand!

Sorry if this is a settled topic, but I’ve seen several different recommendations here for how to recognize a CM and be sure it gets noticed. I know one method works for sure. I saw on Instagram this evening a CM posted a recognition award he received after a guest tweeted to @WDWToday #CastCompliment . The CM received a nice certificate with the actual tweet printed on it.

I used it for our trip last month and @wdwtoday tweeted a photo of the cast member getting the recognition.

I also recognized Cast Members multiple times during my last trip. Running around during a Disney vacation makes for a busy time but I really enjoy sending in tweets and emailing letters about outstanding CM's.

PRO TIP: An easy way to keep names straight during your trip is to take a photo of the CM with your phone and make sure you can read the name tag that they are wearing.

I also send myself an email right after meeting the CM with a brief description of the encounter (Time, Place and info about the experience) as a reminder when I compose their letter.

Tweets are fast and easy to do on the fly and you can attach the photo that you took to the tweet to help confirm the CM's identity.

tweet to @WDWToday, and use #castcompliment
email to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com
snail mail Walt Disney World Guest Relations P.O. Box 10000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

~NM

This is great information! I just got back from a very busy week and the CMs were terrific. I have a list of those that I would like to recognize for going above and beyond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter