Two Days of Dwarves

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
Been trying to book for two days now. There is availability, and I get all the way to choosing which contract I want to borrow from. After I choose and click, I get the dwarves.

Think it has to do with borrowing? This will be over 50%. I hate calling and there's plenty of availability, should I just be patient?

Been trying to book for two days now. There is availability, and I get all the way to choosing which contract I want to borrow from. After I choose and click, I get the dwarves.

Think it has to do with borrowing? This will be over 50%. I hate calling and there's plenty of availability, should I just be patient?
If it were me, I would call rather than hope it resolves on its own. I had no problem borrowing the remaining points on a contract after the 50% borrowing restriction was lifted. It sounds like a glitch that is affecting your membership. Calling might be the only remedy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter