• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Two Dining Card Promo questions

podgirl

Mouseketeer
Hi! I’m heading down to POFQ in a couple of days and have a couple of questions about the Disney Dining Card Promo:

1) Will I be able to use it to get a Refillable Mug at the resort?

2) Can it be used at Epcot’s Karamell-Küche, or no because it’s considered a candy kitchen?

Thanks!

I believe you can if you buy it at the food court. I have the same credit in September, I’ll be curious to see where you can use it. And if it can be used for the tip at full service restaurants. Keep us posted!

I believe you can if you buy it at the food court. I have the same credit in September, I’ll be curious to see where you can use it. And if it can be used for the tip at full service restaurants. Keep us posted!
I will definitely let you know. I’m also hoping it can be used for tips!

Layering on another question, can you use them for Fantasmic Dining Packages?
Interesting question. If you could, it might be difficult because you don’t get the gift card until you check in and those packages sell out quickly. May have to go back and look at the T&C of the offer.

We did use it for tip at table service. I did not try to use for mugs. I imagine you could use for fantasmic meal but ours was depleted by the time we did that.

We did use it for tip at table service. I did not try to use for mugs. I imagine you could use for fantasmic meal but ours was depleted by the time we did that.
Thanks for your answer. Glad it can be used for tips! I ended up using it for our resort mugs but at first the fellow said it couldn’t be used for food at all-I think some cast members are not aware of how it works.

Thanks for your answer. Glad it can be used for tips! I ended up using it for our resort mugs but at first the fellow said it couldn’t be used for food at all-I think some cast members are not aware of how it works.

A couple of cast members were confused by it but scanned it anyway and it worked. Only used it for one table service with tip and some flower and garden festival booths and probably a quick service meal or two. Never tried it for merch or even the refillable mugs

I also believe when you are sent the gift card via email it includes the card number and ean. You can use that for mobile ordering as well as checking the balance on Disney's gift card website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter