Two Friends Share Disney Dreamin'

Wyndale

<font color=CC66CC>In wonder at the whimsy!
Greetings! :goodvibes Ten years ago I was a single woman, had a lovely new Condo, great neighbors, and a simple life. Fast forward to now, and I now have a Quaint House (insert money pit here) a Darling Husband (insert a smile here:hug:) and my great neighbors are now my “Gals Group” (insert Girls-Always-Laughing-at-Something here. :dance3:Oh, and we are all done inserting things…as far as I know…for now.)

You who are friends of the mouse know what it’s like when you need a Disney fix, and you just can’t find someone to join you. My hubby understands the power of the mouse; he just doesn’t share my need to visit often, as in once every 10 to 15 years is enough for him…not for me. Some friends have to work around school issues. But I am lucky in that I have a dear friend who shares my need for the mouse, but we just never committed to a trip before, until now. Whereas I am an over-indulged (you can read that anyway you want) mid-50’s, working woman with no children; my friends is a 30ish, newly divorced, working woman with three young daughters. Now before you think she is neglecting her brood, she has plans to take them in the fall, and do all the “kiddie” stuff with them…this is an Adult Trip (notice the capital “A” and “T”…Adult Trip, I know that is going to come back and haunt me, mark my words!)

We are going for 5 nights/6 days, using Disney’s Magical Express service, and staying the French Quarter, April 21 to April 26, with the Disney Dining Plan. I made the room and flight reservations, while DF did the ADR’s. We have our parks & table service plans as follows:

4/21 – MK - Tony’s
4/22 – MK -Kona Café
4/23 – DHS –Sci Fi Theater
4/24 – EPCOT –Le Cellier
4/25 – DAK - Boma

Yesterday our Magical Express Tickets came and we are one step closer to the mouse house…next up, to check our luggage or to not check our luggage-that is the question!:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter