Two parks in one day without hopper

girl disney

Earning My Ears
I'm in Disney now (freezing cold) and I have a one park per day ticket. Does anyone know if I can use an extra day to visit Epcot after already using the day at Magic Kingdom?
Thanks for any help

I didn't think so but someone here said it was okay, they would take another day. We tried this a few years ago and wasn't allowed. I thought maybe the rules changed.
Thanks so much for your quick response

I'm in Disney now (freezing cold) and I have a one park per day ticket. Does anyone know if I can use an extra day to visit Epcot after already using the day at Magic Kingdom?
Thanks for any help
Nope .. otherwise people would just buy 7-10 days of tickets and just stay for 4-5 days and use the extra days to hop -- Adding days (after 4) is significantly cheaper than the hopper option. Thus Disney is not going to allow that.

It's a shame that Disney doesn't sell those no-expiration tickets anymore. (Pretty obvious why they stopped that when they up the ticket prices 5-10% every year).

Thanks for any help

No, unless your doing a separate ticket event like the Christmas party, After Hours, Early Morning, etc. Those you can gain entry at a different park on the day of the event because it uses a different ticket.

Thanks to everyone for the info. I didn't want to add a hopper to my pass because I leave for home on Saturday and already have an extra day that will be leftover.

You could go and talk to GR they might do some pixie dust and let you this really is your only option and they might not let you

Meanwhile I paid 8 gazillion dollars for hoppers for our trip last week and did not hop ONCE! Biggest waste of money.

I would have HOPPED at least once, just because. We bought hoppers once when the kids were young and found them NOT to be useful but now that the kids are a bit older, i am thinking of trying out hopping again..

No you cannot.
Disney realizes it would be cheaper to do that then add PH os the system would not allow it.
Now if you for some ridiculous reason wanted to purchase 2 individual one day one park tickets you could use both on the same day to enter 2 different parks.
That would be a huge waste of money but hey its an option lol.

No, unless your doing a separate ticket event like the Christmas party, After Hours, Early Morning, etc. Those you can gain entry at a different park on the day of the event because it uses a different ticket.

I think Early Morning events do need a valid park ticket, because you stay in the park after the event. Like in park tours require a valid admission. Special events after regular park hours don’t require a regular admission ticket.

I would have HOPPED at least once, just because. We bought hoppers once when the kids were young and found them NOT to be useful but now that the kids are a bit older, i am thinking of trying out hopping again..

My kids are 11 and 13. We just found that we were done with parks altogether at the end of the day since there were a lot of crowds, etc. It was a nice relief to just get back to the resort and swim and relax, rather than hopping to yet another crowded park. I know most people love being able to hop, it just wasn't for us. It is the first (and last) time we will use it. But was definitely nice to k now if we HAD wanted to hop, we could have. And now I know for next rip not to get them ;)

I sometimes hop from a crowded park over to a quiet park during peak season. I use Touring Plans as a guide on what to expect.

Hoppers in our family is the best part. You can "play" at a park then go eat at another. You can go to AK and ride FOP and 1 r 2 rides and then go tackle another park where you might have missed something.
I realize it isn't for everyone ...but always look at all ways to use a hopper. There are so many ways and great reasons.
I love the last few days of our trip to go back to several different parks and grab souvenirs that we have seen along the way. :donald:

I think Early Morning events do need a valid park ticket, because you stay in the park after the event. Like in park tours require a valid admission. Special events after regular park hours don’t require a regular admission ticket.
They do. I learned that the hard way! Went to EMM at HS, tried to use another park day ticket to get into EPCOT after and they made us upgrade to hoppers.

Meanwhile I paid 8 gazillion dollars for hoppers for our trip last week and did not hop ONCE! Biggest waste of money.

I have an AP and I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I have hopped in the last 30+ years. It just seems to take up so much time, plus going through security again, that it isn’t worth the hassle. I am not a midday break person either. If I leave the park I usually don’t go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter