Two Parks in One Day?

Steffiesunshine

I wish I could ride the TTA everyday!
I can either go two days with no express pass, or do two-parks, one day with the express pass. Has anyone done both parks in one day? Is it doable? or too hectic trying to hit everything?

Thanks in advance! :)

I think I would have to say 2 parks on one day with EP.

We always do five days at the parks. We do one day at each park the first four days and then park hop the final day. We get to do all the rides at both parks sometimes multiple times on the last day (we don’t do shows when we park hop). However, it may depend on what time of the year you go. We go in November (not Thanksgiving).

Since you are going on a non hhn date, you won’t be dealing with high crowds.

park to park tickets are worth it
If a ride goes down for any reason, you can do it later in the day

Also if you are a potter fan, you can do those sections in the park based on the time frames in the books
And do the train ride from one park to the other

two days is a good thing
Crowds for specific rides won’t be an issue

Besides rides there are some great shows in the parks
Horror make up show and Bourne show can be time consuming but worth seeing

Thanks everyone! I haven’t been there since 2010, and this will by my 8 year-old daughters first visit and she is looking forward to doing everything. We are staying in Disney, so the two days plus one day EP is a little too much. I’ll probably do the two days and wait on the lines. This way, I’ll be sure to get it all in.

Thanks everyone! I haven’t been there since 2010, and this will by my 8 year-old daughters first visit and she is looking forward to doing everything. We are staying in Disney, so the two days plus one day EP is a little too much. I’ll probably do the two days and wait on the lines. This way, I’ll be sure to get it all in.
Yeah that is the better option - probably tough to push a kid through one rushed day as well

Can you rearrange your trip to begin or end at Universal with a stay at Hard Rock, Portofino or Royal Pacific? One night in those hotels gives you 2 days of Express Passes. It is almost always a lot cheaper to get EPs that way than buying out of pocket. Example, I bet they will be close to $200 per person per day on your dates. That's $600 for one day of EP. Odds are a hotel will be closer to $300-400. You get a hotel to sleep in/use (a nice one at that), early entry, great proximity to the park (no commuting! just hit the park and go!) and then 2 days worth of EPs. Price it out and give it some though. Reduce your disney stay and split stay. Best strategy.

We went in 2018 and did one day for both parks without an express pass. We did not get to everything and hit a wall hard around 5:00. It was still fun, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I think it depends on what you all value in your parks. If you have kids who aren't big fans of thrill rides, that will probably cut down your waiting time a lot.
If your kid is dead-set on doing everything, two days would be good. :) Still some walking around time and waiting time with EP.

Agree with others given the time you're going i'd do two days without express. But recommend park to park. It is possible to hit both parks in one day but you will be rushed and have to skip some stuff to hit it all. If lines aren't bad you could hit most of the rides but likely miss any shows. I've done both ina day but it's usually after doing a day at focused at each park beforehand

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter