Two questions re: park hopping and restaurant reservations

maxiv

the guy from overseas
Hey guys,

I can't believe that I'll be in Tokyo Disney in a month after a 6-year Disney abstinence! It's just not that easy from Germany ;-)

I have two questions remaining. We already booked our hotels (Disneyland Hotel 2 nights and Miracosta 1 night)

- I've seen that we can purchase park tickets online, I guess that would make it easier and we wouldn't have to wait in any line when we're there. However, if I buy a 4-day park ticket, I can only park-hop on day 3 and 4. Aren't we supposed to be able to park-hop from day 1 as on-site guests? How can I purchase a ticket with park-hop ability from day 1?
- What way can I best make restaurant reservations? As a hotel guest, can I book online in English? Or is online only possible in Japanese? How else can I book in English with already existing hotel reservations? I find the info online somewhat misleading, hopefully someone can help me here.

Thanks guys!

As a hotel guest, you can book restaurant reservations 30 days in advance of your check in date -- and reservations are in English. I just made a restaurant reservation today for our upcoming trip and it was very easy.

as a hotel guest you are guaranteed admission so there is no point buying tickets online ahead of time. Just buy them at the front desk when you check in, it's not going to really take up any more of your time since you have to check in anyway. You really don't need hoppers from day one. Each park has more than enough to keep you occupied, and you will be content staying in each park for a full day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter