Two Sisters finally get to go to WDW together! - TR has started!

I'm sure it will fun and creative!

I'm planning on doing a separate dining review too, and I think I've already got a name for mine.

Nary a Burger Among Us

That just about sums up my high hopes for this trip as far as eating goes. :rolleyes1 If I can go the whole trip without one burger or nugget, I'd be in heaven!!

Hie Liesa, that sounds like a wonderful title - but it would not fit our review - we actually wanted to get burgers!! :lmao:

You both look overjoyed to be in the park! Can't wait to read all about it! :yay:

Ellen

Thanks, it was a wonderful evening at DHS...

Welcome back!!!!

Can't wait for the TR. Hope you get everything sorted out with the Photopass.

Thanks! I really need to mail these photopass people. At the moment I am using my last vacation day for cleaning my fridge and doing laundry... :sad2:

What a gorgeous photo of both of you!

Thank you - I rather thought I's pick one of the better ones! But honestly I am very happy with the pics of myself so far. Having lost some weight in the last year really made for much better looking pictures of myself. :thumbsup2 Katharina always has been the pretty one, so she always looks great anyway! :goodvibes

What a nice picture. You can sense the joy!

We had a wonderful evening at DHS and were looking forward to more great things after this picture was taken... :rolleyes1

What a lovely picture of you two!! :thumbsup2 You both look awesome and the grins are priceless!

It took me 2 hours on the phone to find out my Dad was put on the flight to PHL for tomorrow and unfortunately, they're calling for another storm tomrrow! YIKES! Thanks for asking... :)

I did see your "sitzung" in your post but I decided not to give you a hard time about it! HA HA... :rotfl2:

Looking forward to the report!
Heather

Love, love, love the picture!!!! You two look so happy!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

WOW I just finished reading your PTR and now I will be able to read along with your TR and Dining reviews.:yay: Welcome back! Hope you both had a great time. I cant wait to read all about your adventures at Disney.:thumbsup2

What a lovely photo! It looks like you were having a great time!

Hie Liesa, that sounds like a wonderful title - but it would not fit our review - we actually wanted to get burgers!! :lmao:

I figured not! I remember you kinda were after the American delicacies like burgers and such. I can't wait for your dining review, though. I actually may sneak in ONE burger if we get to Beaches and Cream- because that's what you're supposed to get there! :rotfl:

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Flossbolna didn't leave me behind, but I didn't feel fit for posting after our return. I seem to have catched something on the plane, had a sore throat and all that stuff AND had to got to work already yesterday...

So I wasn't really creative yet but will do my best with TR titles - just don't expect to much - English is a foreign languages for me ;)

And I guess I won't spoil anything in telling you already now that I liked my first trip to WDW a lot and would love to return some day :goodvibes

Love the picture!!! WOOT!! Welcome Home Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Flossbolna didn't leave me behind, but I didn't feel fit for posting after our return. I seem to have catched something on the plane, had a sore throat and all that stuff AND had to got to work already yesterday...

So I wasn't really creative yet but will do my best with TR titles - just don't expect to much - English is a foreign languages for me ;)

And I guess I won't spoil anything in telling you already now that I liked my first trip to WDW a lot and would love to return some day :goodvibes

Yay!! She's hooked and had a great time!! Congrats, Magdalene!

Take your time, jetlag is sometimes a killer to get over, and I'm not surprised you caught something. The air on those planes can get so dry; I always feel like I've been to the Sahara desert when I get off.

No one will flame you here, just tell your story as you experienced it, and we will all LOVE it!!

Katharina, welcome back! We can't wait to hear all about the trip. Thanks for making the effort to tell us about it even though the language difference is difficult for you. Don't let that bother you. You are doing much better than we could do if we tried to speak German.

You two ladies have the most interesting DIS screen-names.

Actually both have a story, but I will let Katharina explain hers (it is actually pretty simple...).

Floss is the little town where my parents used to live until recently and where I grew up. It's correct name would be Floß, but if the ß is not available on a keboard it can be replaced by two s. And Bolna was the name of our first dog. It is actually Mongolian and means "well" or "good". Our family had a lot of fun reading a children's book about a German boy travelling through Mongolia with a Chinese boy and a Chinese soldier in the 1920s - they encounter all kind of strange customs and there are Mongolian words used throughout. There is a dog which is called "dog" in Mongolian and we first wanted to use that. But it was a bit difficult to say, so we chose the other word, those people in the book used all the time and that was "bolna". :goodvibes

After I came up with my name, I realized that floss actually is a word in English... :scared1:

More replies soon, I promise!! I will have a friend staying with me until Friday, but I hope to produce at least something during the weekend! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the information on your screen name. I see you had a whole post on Floss and your parents' home. Shows that I haven't done enough homework on the portion of your PTR before I subscribed. :rolleyes1

I love the stories of people's screen names!! Mine is so absolutely boring and unimaginitive it will surely go into the annals of time as the most lame of all time. Seriously, after my TR next Sept. it's getting changed to SteppeSister.

I always wondered what the letter at the end was and how it is supposed to be pronounced. I love learning new stuff like that!!! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Katharina, welcome back! We can't wait to hear all about the trip. Thanks for making the effort to tell us about it even though the language difference is difficult for you. Don't let that bother you. You are doing much better than we could do if we tried to speak German.

Thank you!

And here is the explanation: it's one of my most favorite cities - read backwards :) The other ones sound too strange, I think, or are already traditional screen-names of friends, like aharp, nilreb or gizpiel.

Yay!! She's hooked and had a great time!! Congrats, Magdalene!

Take your time, jetlag is sometimes a killer to get over, and I'm not surprised you caught something. The air on those planes can get so dry; I always feel like I've been to the Sahara desert when I get off.

No one will flame you here, just tell your story as you experienced it, and we will all LOVE it!!

I feeling better today, but now my voice has vanished again, it tends to do that after a cold.... :sick: but that shouldn't prevent me from writing and the DIS!

Thank you!

And here is the explanation: it's one of my most favorite cities - read backwards :) The other ones sound too strange, I think, or are already traditional screen-names of friends, like aharp, nilreb or gizpiel.

:headache: I feel like I should have gotten that one! I just assumed I needed to know German to figure it out, so didn't really try.

I feeling better today, but now my voice has vanished again, it tends to do that after a cold.... :sick: but that shouldn't prevent me from writing and the DIS!

Glad you're feeling a wee bit better! My daughter had been running a VERY high fever for 2 days (103.6F/ 39.8C). Here's hoping for both of you getting totally well very soon! It's no fun to feel bad! :sick:

Write when you can- we'll all be here when you do :)

I'm finally here to say welcome back! I'm excited to read all about your adventure!

The last full day is always a bit sad... But ours had a wonderful ending (more on that in the TR... :rolleyes1).

Looking forward to it! :hyper:

DSC06359.jpg

WONDERFUL picture! You look fantastic!! Love the hair too, it's shorter than last year, right? Very cute.

I love the stories of people's screen names!! Mine is so absolutely boring and unimaginitive it will surely go into the annals of time as the most lame of all time. Seriously, after my TR next Sept. it's getting changed to SteppeSister.

Look at mine. :laughing: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! It's my NAME. Ooooh, creative one here! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter