Two Teenagers, Two Adult, and a Trip to Disney

Kita Nightingale

Earning My Ears
So you probably got it from the title, but my best friend, her mom, her grandma, and I are going to disney. And I'm getting to excited to hold it any longer. That's actually sader than you think. My best friend, who's turning 18 on the trip, is the youngest of our group. But by the way the four of us were acting you'd think we were all about 5. I have been counting down the days since the beginning of this month (As of now it's only 15 days away !:love:) So like I said I can't take the excitment anymore and decided to write a PTR. My friend, Tegan_Shade is writing one also and hers is going to be a lot funnier to read. It's called A Binder, A Plan, and A Devious Mind, if yall wanna go read it. But here on this thread I'm gonna tell the whole waiting experience from my point of view. Are ya ready? Good!

So anyway I guess I should start of by saying that this will not be my first trip to Disney. I actually went when I was probably about 8 or 9, but I don't remember much of it. I mean I do, but not a whole lot. So when my best friend, practically sister, for about 4 years told me I was coming with her to Disney, I went through the roof. It wasn't long after that when we started planning. Now let me tell yall something. When I went as a kid, there wasn't hardly any planning compared to this trip. First off my best friend's mom told us to go onto this site and look up restruants where we wanted to eat. Okay so that I understood. We needed reservations for some places...then she told us to go look at the rides and decide which ones we wanted to go on...:confused:now I don't know about yall but this was way different then the last time I went. Last time my parents just said okay we're going to this park today, then we walked around till we saw something that caught our eye, and we would wait in line. This time we had to go through the long list and find out which ones we wanted to go on. Now this wasn't a bad thing it just was different. I understood this too, with Fast Passes and all. But as yall probably know all this takes time, that and my friend and I are lazy with a capital L! Everytime I would come over to look at restraunts and rides, we would get off subject till her mom brought us back. Then we had to decide what hotel we wanted to stay at. I really didn't care and just randomly chose one.

Now we have a list of rides, restraunts, and our hotel all planned out. What's left to do? Wait. How many of yall can just sit there and wait for disney? None. Yeah here starts my problem. I started watching Disney movies, I started re-looking up the rides at Disney, I looked at pics of our hotel room, and now I'm starting a PTR. Yall tell me how hard it is to wait.

So this was kind of a introduction and next time it'll probably get a bit more interesting...I hope :guilty:. I'm gonna start telling yall about some of the things that I've noticed that the others of my group haven't noticed.

Till Then
Dream On
Kita Nightingale :rose:

Muahahaha! This poor girl is stuck in a car with me for two days in a row! Good thing she's a fast learner, otherwise I might end up tied to the roof! :rotfl:
Can anyone here sugest ways for my "tortured" friend here how to entertain herself for the next two weeks?

Muahahaha! This poor girl is stuck in a car with me for two days in a row! Good thing she's a fast learner, otherwise I might end up tied to the roof! :rotfl:
Can anyone here sugest ways for my "tortured" friend here how to entertain herself for the next two weeks?

You might still get tied to the roof. Just remember I can turn your mom and grandma against you :darth: *Muhahaha*

Okay so my best friend has been to Disney many times in the past, like at least twice. What can I say her mom loves Disney :rolleyes:. So I kinda figured that she would be going again this year as well. So when she called me and told me she was going I wasn't surprised...that is until she told me that I was also going :eek:!!! So even though it was like a year in advance, I told my boss about the trip. When he asked when we were going and I told him the dates, he laughed at me. "Already so exicted that you're planning it a year early?" But he told me not to worry, that he would take care of it.

So with that taken care of I had nothing to worry about for at least a while. Then her mother forced us into picking rides. So when we finally did get on the websites and look up the rides, some of them were a must.

First off, I realized that I had to go on The Tower Of Terror. Now the only thing wrong with this...I'm terrified of heights :scared1:. And why do I want to go on this? I have no idea :confused:. I just looked it up on the sites and decided I wanted to give it a go :).

Now my friend, who has been there more than me and more recently, has made a list of rides that she is forcing me to go on. Big Thunder Railroads was the first thing she mentioned to me. I have never been on this and when I saw it on the sites, I thought it was a rollercoster ride. And I hate rollercoster rides. But she assured me that it wasn't a rollercoster ride and I agreed to the ride. Next on her list was Soarin'. Now last time I went there, this hadn't even been invented yet. So I wasn't sure about this one. Again she assured me that it was nothing to fear and I was okay with it.

Now three on her list was an automatic yes for me. Pirates of the Carribean, Kali River Rapids, and the Haunted Mansion. I remember going on all of these rides and instantly agreed to them.

The newest one she wants me to go on is Expedition Everest...this one is still being debated. She really wants to go on, and I really don't.

So this is only a few of the major rides we have decided upon. If anyone knows any other really cool rides for teens 18 and 19 years old, please tell us ::yes::!

Till Then
Dream On
Kita Nightingale :rose:

Two times isn't that many. There are some people who go every year you know. And I was teasing you about expedition everest.. unless I have one of those random spurts of courage I'm known for... Yeah.. Maybe..

Two times isn't that many. There are some people who go every year you know. And I was teasing you about expedition everest.. unless I have one of those random spurts of courage I'm known for... Yeah.. Maybe..

Yeah two times Isn't that many but that's only how many times you've gone. You're family has been how many times? Yeah and unless you share some of those random spurts of courage you're going alone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter