Two Trips for 2023! (PTR + Dec TR)-Completed 12/22

Thanks for sharing your experience with the two ticketed events at WDW. UO has sent some survey questions lately that has me worried they are considering gating the Xmas entertainment behind a hard ticket event and I really hope they don’t do that. We loved how everything was included in our regular tickets and it does feel like such a better value compared to WDW especially with the ride downtime over there which we experienced as well on our last visits to Epcot and AK. Disney has just gotten so expensive while offering less and less IMO.
I really hope they don’t do that! Universal overall just seems to be the better value these days.
Enjoyed your trip report. I love all your matching shirts!
I was at Disney 12/7-12/11 and I was shocked how busy it was. I thought it was way busier than the year before.
i didn’t do any of the ticketed events while I was there so I enjoyed hearing about yours!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for following along!

It was insane! I was really surprised too. I know people that went for the first time during that period and they were confused why people even like going and said they wouldn’t want to go back.
Thanks for your experience and awesome photos!

Happy to hear you enjoyed Jollywood! (Also ABC Commissary what happened? Looked like it wasn’t the normal menu offered!)
Almost none of the QS places served their normal food during Jollywood. ABC Commissary was in the Latin section and had a different menu during the event. The portions for the Jollywood event were much smaller than regular portions but cost a bit less. (I still thought the prices were pretty high for such small amounts of food). The only place we went that had their daytime menu and portions was Woody’s Lunchbox.

Hey thanks for sharing again and I always take notes on your restaurant and food reviews!! I'm going in March and I have a feeling the crowds will be bad. I think I will just have to really lower my expectations for what you can get done in a day and try to go with the flow if plans don't go...as planned lol..it's hard though when you put so much time and effort (and money) into planning these trips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter