Two weeks till October waiting impatiently for updated hours! UGH

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
I got excited this morning when the park hours page was down and thought maybe they were finally posting updated hours for October. But nope! Anyone know when they are usually posted I thought it would be by now.

Just got the email from Touringplans today about hour changes for our week.

I was looking forward for a such update, too.

I do prefer parks at night instead of early morning. I am glad that MK gets some 11pm closures, but I am disappointed Epcot doesn't close at 10pm on Friday and Saturday during the F&W festival, in contrast with previous years.

I do prefer parks at night instead of early morning. I am glad that MK gets some 11pm closures, but I am disappointed Epcot doesn't close at 10pm on Friday and Saturday during the F&W festival, in contrast with previous years.
It seems for the past several months is has been always Mondays for Epcot and Wednesdays for MK

I really don’t understand why Disney can’t staff Epcot until 10 on some of these party nights. Every time I’ve been there I’ve seen massive crowds in world showcase so it’s not like they don’t have the volume of people necessary to justify it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter