Two Weeks until Two Weeks! - Update 3/22 - NEW TR LINK!

brookelizabeth

Jambo Wildbunch Gang
Once upon a time, in a small apartment house in Queens a little one-week vacation to Disney World was birthed.

One-Week was alone. A measly 7 days. He was spoiled with promises of beautiful resorts, delicious ADRs and supreme park plans. One-Week was greatly treasured and talked of often.

He had it all....except one thing.

Companionship.

He wanted a friend, another week at the glorious Disney World.

But it seemed it wasn't meant to be. He was destined to be alone.

Until one day, when the man in the apartment house whispered something to the woman. He muttered something about "two weeks in Disney."

One-Week grew very excited.

Was this really happening???

The woman in the apartment house began the planning....One-Week listened carefully. Would it? Could it?

YES! Yes it could! And it would! And it did!

One-Week finally had a friend, Week-Two!

A knock-your-socks-off 15 day trip to the beautiful Disney World was set!! The rooms were booked, plans started to form. A few questionable bumps came into play over the course of time, but nothing could push Week-Two away, she stuck!

So join me as all the last minute plans are firmed up and this crew sets off for their latest adventure!!

February 26 - March 5: Studio Villa at Disney's Boardwalk Resort
March 5 - March 12: Studio Villa at Disney's Bay Lake Tower

1121643305_QBmvH-L.jpg

Me - Brook
Henry - 3 years old
Joe - DH

Table of Contents
Counting Down - Arrival Day
Magic Kingdom Plans and Eats
Hollywood Studios Plans and Eats
Activities Outside the Parks
Animal Kingdom Plans and Eats
Epcot Plans and Eats
It's time for desayuno, breakfast!
Hello BLT and EE!
An Out of this World Adventure
Downtown Disney Plans and Souvies!
A Breakfast with Character and an Onion Volcano
Dinner and F&GF Plans
Resort Plans
The Last of the To Do List & an Interview with the Little Man
Headed to the World!

NEW TR LINK! :banana:

LIVE
Hello from the Boardwalk!
Update #2
Good Morning - with pictures!
Another update!
Live update #5!
Hooray for Hollywood!

:hyper:

So excited to be along for the ride! Will you be doing any live FB reporting while you are there?

2 weeks! :worship: Can't wait!!!

Whoo hoo I've made page 1! So excited to be following your plans for another trip. And sooo jealous that you've only got two weeks-I've got another 7 months and 24 days!

I will hope for page one... what a nice long trip.... sure hope you do some FB updates!

I'm here, but sick as a dog. I'll be back to read later, Brook!! Just wanted to make sure I was on page one. AND if the peanut gallery says ANYTHING, I'll post twice on page one just because I can. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wait, you mean I'm not 27 pages behind already? Still haven't caught up on the last TR. I always enjoy reading these, and look forward to the play-by-play on Facebook as well.

Two weeks sounds like it should be a blast, but I'm not sure what I'd even do with that much time at Disney. Mostly likely it would be a week or so at Disney, and a week of exploring around the area, hitting the stuff like Kennedy Space Center and the other Orlando resorts, and I'd have to throw some SCUBA into it too (if I ever manage to get the certification, that is.) If I was staying that long I'd also have to be sure to have the trip coincide with the 12 Hours of Sebring race which happens in Mid-March, since that sounds like I'd really enjuoy that.

Oh well. In the meantime, I'll just stick to 1 week at a time (Although I've got a job in which 2 weeks might actually be feasible after I'm here long enough. Having actual vacation time is always a good thing.) Got that coming up though; 7 days in the Caribbean on the Ruby Princess coming up at the end of next month.

Looking forward to reading this as it comes along.

TWO weeks - can't get much better than that! I'm in! :woohoo:

TWO weeks at Disney sounds heavenly!!!! I'm so in Brook!! Can't Wait For More!!

I'm here! Thought I was in time for the first page but nope. Oh well, still here. :)

Whooo Hooo another awesome Brook PTR and trip!! You guys are going to have a blast!! Can't wait to read about plans and ADR's

I'm here. I love your introduction -- it was great. Lucky you -- two weeks in Disney.

Yipee!! Been away from the Dis for a bit, what a treat to come back to!! And since I have done very little planning for my trip, I figure now I can just steal your ideas :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter