Tying to work the Magic for my sister-in-law

MickeyB426

The biggest Daddy of them all
I'm going to be on the March 29th (western) Magic cruise with my DW and my three kids.

We're all booked and paid for. (Cat. 1 - yippee!!!) :bounce:

My sister-in-law wants to join us on the trip. Naturally she'd need her own cabin, as she would have a party of four (she'll be with her three kids, ages 10, 7 and 7)

I'm trying to make it happen for her, and since I'm the only Disneyholic in the group, I'm looking into everything.

My question is this:

Her budget for the cruise and airfare is $3500. Assuming I can book her on Jet Blue for about $175 each, her DCL budget is $2800. (I'll surprise her and take care of her excursions and tips, so she won't have to worry about that.)

Is such a trip possible at that price and for that date? I checked DCL's website, the cheapest room they have is Category 11 for $5300.

If any of you have any ideas where I can go at this point, I'd love the input...thanks!

Originally posted by MickeyB426
We're all booked and paid for. (Cat. 1 - yippee!!!) :bounce:

Ohhhhhhh! Now we know where the party will be! Hehehe. When will you be offering tours? :) Just kidding!!!!

I also agree that you should try Dreams Unlimited. I hope you can find some way to get her and her family on! The more the merrier!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter