Typhoon lagoon question

CMLDisney12

Mouseketeer
I didn't see a water parks section so I hope this fits here.
At Typhoon lagoon is the shark reef included in admission or is it an additional charge? If so how much is it?

I didn't see a water parks section so I hope this fits here.
At Typhoon lagoon is the shark reef included in admission or is it an additional charge? If so how much is it?

No extra charge.

(And, that even includes free use of a supplied face mask, snorkel and life vest.)

The regular snorkel side is free but there's also another side which is a $20 upcharge using something called surface air snorkeling somewhat similar to scuba diving,you get 30 minutes for the $20.

snorkel sets included - but we aware - water is much cooler than you'll see at any of the attractions. Lines can be long if going in the dead heat of summer - but if you go early in the morning the wait will be small

Try to experience Shark Reef early in the morning. A lot of people will be on the slides, and this area won't be very busy. I loved shark reef-but I have always been fascinated with sharks. When we were getting our quick lesson, a shark actually swam on the shelf/step that my DH was on, and it swam right passed him! I was so jealous.

Also, remember the water in this area of the park is kept colder for the fish, so be prepared for that.

We were at TL this past Thursday and did shark reef early in the day (prob about 1030ish) and had very little wait, maybe 5 mins. Saw more fish than when we were there in 2009.

There is also a surface scuba option for $20 a person.

Thanks everyone :-) we are headed there today, I can't wait!! As for the cold water, we are from New Hampshire so im not too worried about a little cold LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter