• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Typhoon Lagoon reopens January 2nd

I saw the ability to reserve a cabana starting 1/2/22, but it seems like such an odd time to open considering it’s so cold. Will they alternate between blizzard and typhoon being open?

I'm looking forward to Typhoon Lagoon reopening even though I like Blizzard Beach slightly more. I was thinking they were possibly going to keep both water parks closed all winter with how low crowds have been at Blizzard Beach. Even with it around 80 degrees yesterday and the resort so crowded, Blizzard Beach was empty. Most slides were walk ons all day.

I'm looking forward to Typhoon Lagoon reopening even though I like Blizzard Beach slightly more. I was thinking they were possibly going to keep both water parks closed all winter with how low crowds have been at Blizzard Beach. Even with it around 80 degrees yesterday and the resort so crowded, Blizzard Beach was empty. Most slides were walk ons all day.

it was like that back in September when it was HOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter