• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Typhoon Lagoon Return...

tgree9369

DIS Veteran
"Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is expected to reopen in the near future! Disney is reportedly gearing up to reopen the popular water park for Summer 2021. A specific reopening time hasn’t been announced yet, but a date in June 2021 seems to be the current target."

"Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is expected to reopen in the near future! Disney is reportedly gearing up to reopen the popular water park for Summer 2021. A specific reopening time hasn’t been announced yet, but a date in June 2021 seems to be the current target."

What is the source on this?

This would stand to reason, Blizzard Beach can not handle the summer crowds alone. If you didn't rope drop - you aren't getting in past 10am. I think we all knew that once capacity was increased - Typhoon Lagoon opening would be a priority. Disney needs the "overflow" as a means to offset some of the park volume.

I don’t doubt that Typhoon Lagoon will likely open this summer, but I haven’t seen a reliable source corroborate these particular callbacks or the timing.
How about we go with demand and a understanding that it would benefit Disney greatly to have TL open for the upcoming holiday and summer season. It makes sense for them to open around Memorial Day or shortly there after. Blizzard Beach can not handle a summer crowd.

How about we go with demand and a understanding that it would benefit Disney greatly to have TL open for the upcoming holiday and summer season. It makes sense for them to open around Memorial Day or shortly there after. Blizzard Beach can not handle a summer crowd.

It would benefit them greatly to have many things open right now that are not currently open.

I agree that TL should open soon. Just sharing that I haven’t seen any reliable sources corroborate this as of yet.

I am just going to go ahead a comment on every possible Typhoon Lagoon reopening rumor thread until it happens.... this strategy worked for us last year when parks opened up 4 weeks before our scheduled trip.
We’ve been to BB twice since opening and it’s been really dead.

nice for us, but we want demand to bring TL back!

hoping it is open in summer and that there’s lot of crowds 🥰 (dont tell 2019 me I said that!)

So ready for TL to be open!! Going at the end of July and want to spend the mornings in a water park and evenings in a park!! Please Disney, reopen TL ASAP!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter