Uber drop off at MK?

artesian

DIS Veteran
Where's the better spot to have Uber drop you off early in the morning? TTC or Contemporary is the two place I'd think would make the most sense. If I chose Contemporary is it realistic to think I could just hoof it over to the gate? Looks to be about a 15 min walk? Avoiding the crowd at TTC makes me think the second option is a better play?

I was planning on possibly doing the Contempo Cafe from a 7am pickup breakfast. I would think have that would negate the gate issue. Guess I'm answering my own question and seem set on doing they drop at Contemporary LOL

I was planning on possibly doing the Contempo Cafe from a 7am pickup breakfast. I would think have that would negate the gate issue. Guess I'm answering my own question and seem set on doing they drop at Contemporary LOL
A mobile order won't get you through the gate, it has to be a table service reservation. Contemporary is strict on this because they don't want people using the resort as the MK dropoff location or parking.

If you really don't want to deal with crowds, then you can get dropped off at the TTC and take the boat from the Poly across the lake, but the ferry isn't bad.

This would not guarantee you getting into CR. CR is by far the strictest on letting non-resort guests in. You would have a better shot at Poly or GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter