• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber for Tonga Toast?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Would like some Tonga Toast for breakfast one morning at CCs but I don't think there is a way to get to the Poly around 7:15ish with Uber is there? I can't think of any.

That early in the morning?
Uber spot at TTC doesn't go through the parking payment gates, it's just where you used to turn to drive to Poly. I don't think there's even a gate there. 7:15 isn't particularly early for Disney either... people will already be heading to MK to wait for Rope Drop.

You could also ADR Kona Cafe and park or get dropped off at PVB for Tonga Toast that way, though obviously CC would be quicker than TS Kona.

What’s PVB please? I have a 7.30 Kona booking. Staying at POFQ and wanting to head into MK so I assume Uber is best?

What’s PVB please? I have a 7.30 Kona booking. Staying at POFQ and wanting to head into MK so I assume Uber is best?
Sorry, I should have said PVR for Polynesian Village Resort. "PVB" is an abbreviation used in a Disney Vacation Club context for the timeshare part of the Polynesian resort (Polynesian Villas & Bungalos).

I'd say Uber from POFQ to Polynesian, and they'll let your Uber in the gate to the resort because you have the Kona ADR. Then after breakfast you can monorail or boat to MK!

Enjoy :) I do love that tonga toast,

Why don't you use Lyft? That's what I did on my last 2 trips this April and last December for all my early morning Resort breakfast dining which included, yes, some Tonga Toast at the Polynesian as well. There are no restrictions with Lyft, they take you right up to front of every resort, and they are mad cheap as well - I paid for the 1 month Lyft Pink membership since I knew would be using them alot for my trip and it was so worth it. (the membership is super cheap as well, and you can cancel it any time).

Why don't you use Lyft? That's what I did on my last 2 trips this April and last December for all my early morning Resort breakfast dining which included, yes, some Tonga Toast at the Polynesian as well. There are no restrictions with Lyft, they take you right up to front of every resort, and they are mad cheap as well - I paid for the 1 month Lyft Pink membership since I knew would be using them alot for my trip and it was so worth it. (the membership is super cheap as well, and you can cancel it any time).
I got a Uber gift card at a big discount 😁.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter