UberXL chances

bmdq89

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 5 needing to get from the airport to Disney. We could do a private SUV for $150 or an UberXL with car seat for $70-ish.
What are the chances of actually getting an UberXL at the airport? How long would we have to wait? Thanks!!!

Pull up the lyft/uber app today and start checking/playing with it.
Use the time you will need to book when you are truly going to use ride .

You will get a idea of cost and availabilkty

I’d do the car service for peace of mind, traveling is so stressful it’s made a huge difference to me making the switch from rideshares for MCO transit. The car will be there as soon as we’re ready and I have no concerns about everything fitting.

If you must rideshare take the advice above and play around with pricing at the time you expect to have your suitcases. This will help you budget better because surge pricing can blow your savings over a private car right out the window.

I'd do the car service. Their car seats were in much better condition. The XL car seats were VERY hit or miss as to quality. And it's one thing going resort to resort or resort to park, quite another MCO to resort or vice versa.

I would go with a car service for ease of mind. We needed an UBER XL on a Friday night pick up for MCO and it ended up being 90 bucks (plus tip). Also some UBER XL's would be tight for a family of 5 plus luggage (could be a small SUV like a highlander)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter