UGH Hotel transfer!

Rivergallery

I love Fast passes.. always have and always will..
Well our upgrade for a suite at the Tropicana didn't go thru so we will be at Embassy Suites South.. about a mile from the maingate.
Has anyone stayed here? How hard is the walk?
We have shuttle passes coming... how do those work?
Also we are renting a car from LAX... would it be better to drive?
I plan to leave the park 2x per day.
We have 3 adults 2 children 1 seven yr old and 1 three yr old, I am not bringing a stroller, but am renting one in the park.

Thanks

Embassy Suites South is a very nice hotel, but
-- it's too far to walk; you'll do enough walking at DL that you won't be up for this walk after a long day.
-- request a room away from the elevator; the rooms right next to the elevator can be noisy
-- don't use the internet access; it's a waste

I didn't use the shuttle when I stayed there because I had free parking with my AAA. Others I know used the ART shuttle and it was fine. Parking is $10/day, but may be cost effective since there are so many in your party. I actually think the shuttle could be a little quicker since you'll still have to take a tram from the parking lot to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter