UGH! I can't find a hotel for our group

Brika

Mouseketeer
We are going to DL the end of Feb. March... we'll have my parents me and my husband and our two small children... each place I check says that we exceed the limits... HELP! We want to stay close to the park so we can walk with our strollers instead of dealing with shuttles. HELP! princess:

Have you tried one of the suite hotels like Hilton Suites, or Homewood Suites? Both have shuttles to the park and have a choice of 2 queen beds in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room. We've stayed there many times and they are perfect for our family of 4.

I would either go with two seperate rooms or a two room suite. You might try the best western park place in for a suite. Its across the street and gets good reviews.

The Residence Inn Maingate on Clementine and the Residence Inn farther down Harbor both have suites that will accommodate 6.

hlbtimes2 said:
I would either go with two seperate rooms or a two room suite. You might try the best western park place in for a suite. Its across the street and gets good reviews.

I would try the BWPPI also we are staying there in Dec and there are 6 of us.

True, Best Western Park Place Inn and minisuites has a room with 2 queen beds and a full size sofa bed. The vanity area is outside the bathroom so you would be able to get ready easier too, also a larger fridge and a microwave.

But...how old are your children? Don't say I told you this but we know lots of people who stay at the DLH or PP with 6! You just can't "Say" 6! You can get a room with 2 queens and a daybed and then ask for a rollaway too and all 6 can have sleeping room. Also, it one of your kids is crib age, most of the rooms already have a portacrib in the closet or you just call housekeeping to bring one up (along with the coffee maker!). Rollaways are free but no micro and a small fridge. Just don't all stand there when you check in! Plus your parents might qualify for the senior rate which is sometimes 30% off!

PP is Paradise Pier Hotel on Disney Property.

Besides Best Western Park Place, Desert Inn and Suites, as well as Park Vue Inn have rooms that accomodate up to 10 per reservation. They are right across the street as well. We stayed at BWPPI 1 1/2 years ago when our youngest was still in a port-a-crib and my sister came with us. It was a little tight, and sharing the bathroom was not that big of a deal. We had a mini-suite too.

We are looking at going in March and will have 3 children and are trying to talk my brother and his wife into coming with us. Desert Inn has a room with 4 queen beds and two bathrooms (which is nice for the other couple not to have to "share" our bathroom). They also have a fridge and microwave and a small breakfast. Trick is you can only have one vehicle per reservation. For that room we are looking at $129 a night.

Here are the websites:
www.anaheimdesertinn.com
www.parkvueinn.com

I cannot imagine having one room at the DLH with six people. Its against firecode and it could be a problem during Early Entry when you have to show your room slip which has how many people are in the room. Somebody wouldn't be able to get in for early entry which is a big perk of staying onsite. Your best bet is as others have mentioned, suite or two rooms. Good luck!

We just stayed at the Camelot Inn in their 2 room suite. It was fantastic. I'm working on a review with pictures. Keep an eye out for it today.

It had a room with 2 queen beds and another room with a king bed and a double sleep sofa. The room with the 2 beds had the bathroom and the room with the king bed had a small wet bar type kitchen area and a small dinning table with 4 chairs.

The Camelot is right across the street, 10 min walk max, free breakfast and you can see the fireworks from your balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter