Ugh. Midterms...

TheBellhop

<font color=purple>Get ready for a long post<br><f
I absolutely hate midterms. No reason for 'em. :faint:

Has anybody else taken their midterms yet?

we only take midterms in the fall and then we have finals at the end of the year. but ouor midterm grades are coming up. and for our school in the winter term your end of term grade all depends on the last part of the term.

don't remind me. :faint:

ours should be sometime next week or the week after. :crazy2:

Taken them all. I start new classes tomorrow.

This is the last week of my semester and next week I take the mid-terms.. fun fun... :rolleyes:

ours start tomorrow and i have the two hardest classes that day uhh lol but luckily the last day i have no class for midterms that day . . . so that means no school for me = )

*Sigh of relief* Whew! I just finished my midterms last week! Thank goodness they're all over! :worship:

surprisingly, we dont take midterms at my school. we are strange...

swimer3 said:
surprisingly, we dont take midterms at my school. we are strange...

Neither do we! *dodges tomatoes thrown at her*
The one thing my school district does right... no midterms! :)
Yeah, then that means the finals are cumuliative (sp) for the ENTIRE year, but over the past three years, I've only had to take 4 finals (2 frosh year, 2 junior year... none soph year). See, if you get straight A's all four marking periods, you're exempt from taking the final. I love my school for that...

My midterms are over! Yay! I only had to take 3 though, so it wasn't hat bad. I just got my new schedule today, and let me say I am not happy. Last semester I didn't have to go to school on A days (my school has block scheduling, so we have A & B days), but now that I picked up 2 classes I have to go on A days. Its not that I have to go to school everyday that bothers me, its the way it's set up..

TheBellhop said:
I absolutely hate midterms. No reason for 'em. :faint:

Has anybody else taken their midterms yet?
Yeah I'm guessing Trinity just finished their midterms...We have them today at MCD...blahhhh

*EWooWDW* said:
Yeah I'm guessing Trinity just finished their midterms...We have them today at MCD...blahhhh

Ugh I wish. Two more days, 4 more tests. :scared1:

lol, we only take finals in may. but for our 1/4 classes, we do reports and such.

We have them today and tomorrow. And I already have homework for classes next semester. Test the first day, gotta know every country's location. :rotfl2: That should go well.

tiff13 said:
We have them today and tomorrow. And I already have homework for classes next semester. Test the first day, gotta know every country's location. :rotfl2: That should go well.

Whoa!!! Every country of a certain continent I'm hoping?

Only 2 more tests tomorrow! English and Spanish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter