Ugh...

I had mono twice! It's one of those things where u arn't supposed to get it more then once, but my body didn't get immune to it the first time so that means if i am around anyone who has it i can still get it. It stinks soo bad though. I remember in kindergarden when i first had it, i was out of school for a really long time bc i had pneumonia on top of it. Then in 7th grade for the second time, i was out of school for about a month. It was horrible. On a happier note..FEEL BETTER!!!!

This thread through me a bit when I first read it but then I realised that in England we callmono, ' glandular fever'. I have never had it, I hope you get well soon.

In London we call it that too.(Duh!note to self)I've had it before I slept most of the day but when I wasn't sleeping I was eating when I wasn't eating I was watching TV and so on and so forth.Get better soon!(It took me 1 1/2 months. Oh and mine wasn't from kissing it was most likly from the school's water foutain which I don't use anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter