Uk free dining voucher

jf256

Mouseketeer
The UK free dining offer for 2024 is still the disney dollars. This obviously does not mean that the dining plan wont be back in 2024.

But if it did come back before then i think they would have to deal with a lot of complaints.

The offer ends in Sept 2024.

Very interesting. I agree it’s unlikely that the “old” dining plan will return while this is still on offer in the UK. Obviously, the UK is a very important market for Disney as all sorts of offers go there first, foreshadowing what might be offered in the US.

Very interesting. I agree it’s unlikely that the “old” dining plan will return while this is still on offer in the UK. Obviously, the UK is a very important market for Disney as all sorts of offers go there first, foreshadowing what might be offered in the US.
I mean its no guarantee that we will ever get free dining in the way it was available ever again. But the deal is pretty decent for a single person or couple especially in august / september (as you get a larger amount).

Maybe they have just given up on us brits.. i doubt even with free dining there would be a huge uptake on it... its going to be disney diehards, and couples with no kids rather than lots of families this year.

Its just too expensive with the cost of living and the poor exchange rate.

The UK free dining offer for 2024 is still the disney dollars. This obviously does not mean that the dining plan wont be back in 2024.

But if it did come back before then i think they would have to deal with a lot of complaints.

The offer ends in Sept 2024.
The offer is actually on until 18th December 2024

I mean its no guarantee that we will ever get free dining in the way it was available ever again. But the deal is pretty decent for a single person or couple especially in august / september (as you get a larger amount).

Maybe they have just given up on us brits.. i doubt even with free dining there would be a huge uptake on it... its going to be disney diehards, and couples with no kids rather than lots of families this year.

Its just too expensive with the cost of living and the poor exchange rate.
I agree, but WDW seems to think demand is perfectly inelastic. I think they are wrong.

I think the dining plan is dead.
The dining gift card system is the most to hope for in the future.

I must admit I am pretty shocked about this coming out - while the credit deal is still in place. But this is basically what disney is saying on their page

Booked our 2024 Early Booker Package? No problem! You can still purchase a dining plan and add to your booking, and use your Dining & Merchandise credit to boost it.

Won't know the costs until next week anyway. But with no deluxe option and only one snack + tips people are going to have to some serious maths to work out whether it is going to be beneficial for them in advance.

Just a reminder to people as well that the merch and dining credit was valid well beyond our check out date. So for people on split stay with universal and offsite hotels it could be a nice way to avoid paying out of pocket too much while out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter