• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UK residents 1st time cruisers - help please

sullyandsid

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what documentation we need other than our passports. we will be on the eastern on the 14th Jan next year.

Do we need visa's? as well as the ESTAS?

thanks

I suggest you discuss with your TA what documentation is required, there's usually a disclaimer in the cruise contract that puts the responsibility for obtaining correct cruise documents onto the passengers. Also, you may wish to post on the Dis forum for UK members, under International Community--or something similar.

I believe the stops on your itinerary are: St. Maarten (Dutch/French); St. Thomas (U.S.); and, Castaway Cay (Bahamas). If worst comes to worst, you can call the embassies/consulates for the countries involved to verify what you need. I would be very surprised if you needed anything other than a passport.

Does anyone know what documentation we need other than our passports. we will be on the eastern on the 14th Jan next year.

Do we need visa's? as well as the ESTAS?

thanks

Hi, you only need to get the ESTA thing done at least 72 hours before you leave, but best do it earlier than that. You only need a visa if your ESTA is refused, which is unlikely. The cruise doesn't require anything more than your passport as all your entry to the US stuff is done at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter