UK Ticket Glitch Modifying Park Pass Reservations

jf256

Mouseketeer
https://www.disboards.com/threads/april-2023-lack-of-park-availability.3900611/#post-64413077
Anyone else got this weird glitch on their park pass reservations.

Basically: I have the 14 days over 18 calendar day ticket.

I have 14 park passes booked. It won't let me modify a park pass to a different park unless I cancel one of my park passes.
Not so much a problem at the moment but if I want to cancel a park day of and go somewhere else - I want to know that there is availability before cancelling a perfectly good pass - if i can't modify it.
At the moment I have just cancelled our last day - travel day back (Epcot) because I'm not that bothered to be honest about that date. We can just hang out our hotel or go to the outlets and Disney won't get any of our money.

How do I bring this up to Disney is the chat function any good?

I had a problem with park reservations, not sure if it is linked but I couldn't modify park reservations in the app, had to do it on desktop version

Happened on both for me.
But the app at least gave reasoning behind it - the desktop just said unavailable.

Might need to try with a VPN later because we all know that the uk functionality is lacking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter