Ultimate Park Hopper/Length of Stay ??

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
Question...

If we arrive on a Wednesday and depart the following Tuesday, can we have our UPH/LOS pass just for Thursday through Monday? Meaning, can we have our check-in and check-out days excluded from the pass? We'd prefer to just lounge around the resorts those days and don't want to have to pay for a half-day of WDW time.

Thanks!

You can do what ever you please on any of the days but with the UPH, you pay from midnight of the day you check-in to midnight of the day you check out. And these tickets expire the time you leave. No carry over days. That is why a lot of guests choose regular park hoppers.

GREAT TICKET INFO - CLICK HERE

It probably is possible to do what you want, but you have to wait to pay for your tickets when you arrive, meaning you can't get a package. I have seen some people who said they couldn't get both the arrival day and the departure day taken off, but most have been able to. I think that everyone can successfully get one day taken off, but not everyone has as much luck with 2.

We got our arrival and departure days dropped from our length-of-stay/ultimate park hopper passes. We decided to do 3 separate reservations and get our passes on our middle 8 days. Both CRO/WDTC and the WL staff were very familiar with this process because they said people request it all the time. It was no big deal, did not have to change rooms, etc. It worked out really well, in fact!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter