Ultimate Tron Room is closed for the night

AZCat

DIS Veteran
Need a break from all of those minigames you are playing for credits? The grand opening of the Ultimate Tron Lounge just might be what you are looking for. party:
Come by and dance away on 1 of the 3 elevated stages. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can you find the short cut to the top of the main stage? :confused3

If dancing isn't your thing, there's room to sit and talk with friends or even try your hand at an old style Tron video game. Just be sure to bring lots of quarters. Please help me send off Tron month in style. Recommended dress code is at least 1 Tron piece of clothing (dress code not enforced).

In response to your thread title:

No, not sad that Tron is ending. I feel the ending of this month kinda... slipped. No bang, no extra quests, no Pin Trading.

Tron Month was just a filler month, for folks to build up their credits. All of September was devoted to anticpating October.

If they really wanted to do something clever: a Lightcycle game where you could win credits. :teeth:

Cat cool idea - Hmm attire at least one piece of Tron, when has anyone seen me wearing that outfit? I will do my best to be there. :)

I already had a sneak peek at the room and it's fabulous!

I'm not in VMK at the moment, but I hope it's still open when I return. :)

Great room Cat!

Oops, I just read the suggested dress code. :blush: Thanks for letting me relax in your room without the proper attire. ;)

Lori

Woot! If there's dancing, I'm there! Guess I'll have to don those Tron pants before I make an entrance. See you in a few minutes! :Pinkbounc

I had a great time with TRON month. Too bad others so quckly dismissed it when thoughts of October and Halloween came up.

VMK did a great job with TRON. congratulations to them.

:sunny:

I AM sad to see tron month go, I didn't really do much of anything on VMK this month and got SO caught up in buying and trading tron suits that by the time I was through with that I had no credits left that I had been saving for halloween, and not enough credits to buy the teleporters or lightcycle chairs without playing a million games of fireworks.
I agree with Pirate-Emery though, they could have gone out with a pin trading event or something special. Also I agree about it being a filler month, my theory is that they wanted people to spend all of their halloween credits on tron so that people couldn't buy so many costumes and they would be rarer after halloween. In my case that worked ;) LOL

Thanks to everyone that come by this afternoon. The room is closed for now but will reopen later tonight.

sorry i missed it can i come see look at it now becuase im not awake at closing because of school

This room ROCKS!!! I definately think cat should get best guest room! Hope staff finds it!

The Lounge is now closed. Come on by as we say goodbye to Tron month.

Thanks.

Why wont anyone throw me a rope!?!?!? Lol.. Well, those crickets wont bother me anymore..

Thanks for a fun closing everyone. I guess I need to work on that map - or maybe remind people to hold on to 1 end of the rope before throwing it to those that are lost.

Great room cat, Thanks for having a great closing. I'm glad I finally made to the top but then got lost in between floors there. But found myself again on top of the yellow tron bike :rotfl: Don't ask me how I got there cause I don't either.

Have a good night :grouphug:

Had a great time closing in your Tron Lounge Room! :dance3: Now hopefully next time I visit, I'll be able to get to the top level! :Pinkbounc Have a good day tomorrow and remember.................Go Bears! :cheer2:

I haven't been to a closing in months, so thank you for such a fun time. I finally remember all of the things I liked about VMK. A great time was had by all...Hugs to all my old friends, sorry I have been scarce lately.:sunny:

Great room, Cat! Sorry I didn't follow the dress code. But I had fun chatting with you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter