Um..HoJo AP 50%!?!?

iKristin

88 MPH
I just entered the LKAP discount for the HoJo and it usually is 20% but now it says 50%!!! What's with that?

Yep, it's true. They now offer some special (same as Entertainment rate nights) nights at 50%. If those aren't available though, you will always get 20% for annual pass. Pretty Cool, huh?

I did just learn on retailmenot.com that if you are a member of the DISboards.com you get 15% off at HOJO using code "lndb"

This is awesome, they have dates that are not available on the entertainment rate calendar yet cause they havent been posted. I was able to make a reservation for November for the $59 rate. The only problem is you have to guess which dates are entertainment, and if only one of your dates is not available at the $59 rate, then the whole stay is priced at a higher rate. So lots of trial and error. Surprised the night before thanksgiving is available at the lower rate, assumed the whole of thanksgiving week wouldn't be.

I hope they keep this available online!

So they have a ton of date available that they haven't posted? How do we find out what the dates are if they aren't posting them anywhere? I check the calendar every day to see if my dates are available- what should I be checking??

Just plugged that code into the site for a KS for the first of August and they come up with $189/night. Already have the same dates reserved for $124/night...a bit of difference.

Jack

I have no idea how to check. I've just been checking the dates weekly, last week they were still at the 20% off only and I just happened to try last night and got it for 50% so of course I booked it right then and there.

Anybody remember the code for the Entertainment card rate?

-Bob

I watched the HOJO's website and was able to get our NQQ2 room for $69USD a night when our dates came up in late Oct for our trip in Feb using my AP to get the discount:woohoo::woohoo:. DH was impressed and it saved us over $400CDN over our last trip to the mouse in Feb/09 staying at HOJO's. Gotta love this hotel for their Ap, Ent, and DIScounts, as well as great customer service.:flower3:

I love discounts like that :) It's so nice because getting that discount really did save my trip, I am taking a HUGE pay cut this year :( so...I need any penny I can for vacation. It saved me over $500 which is A LOT of money. That right there is more than I pay for two round trip tickets to Long Beach

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter