Um..HoJo AP 50%!?!?

Thanks!

I just stuck my finger at a calendar and reserved a November week at the ENT rate. I know DGD has all Nov off until Thanksgiving (she's on a year-round schedule), so I picked a week. Haven't even talked to DSS or DDIL yet, though they know we wanted to take her sometime in Nov.

Thanks everyone! I was hoping for a HoJo's ENT rate!

-Bob

:scared1: I guess I know where I'm staying next weekend! I'm going to go cancel my other reservations. =)

Maybe I should do the same thing and cancel my other reservation at the BWPPI and change to HOJO for my trip next weekend. It is way cheaper than BWPPI, but I don't like the extra walking.

Maybe I should do the same thing and cancel my other reservation at the BWPPI and change to HOJO for my trip next weekend. It is way cheaper than BWPPI, but I don't like the extra walking.

Yeah, I was originally going to stay at the Quality Inn behind FFI, so it is just as much or maybe less walking for me. It is also the same price, since Quality charges a "resort fee" even though it's just a crappy hotel. :rolleyes:

Sometimes the AP 50% off rate doesn't show up on the online booking engine, if that happens don't despair. Call them. I did for my dates when it showed 20% off online and I got the 50% when I called. I did this a couple of months ago when they published the dates for the extra savings. They've messed around with those dates a bit since then too, taking away some and adding others. So if you see dates you want or are even just thinking about then book it and you can always change later if you need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter