Un-excited about Epcot?

I love EPCOT, but it's a very different park from the other ones (I mean they are all unique). There are not a ton of RIDES in EPCOT. Most of the 'fun' is the world showcase and immersing yourself in the unique cultures. We love it because we always love to stock up on some teas in England and some clothes, fans, and art from China. (I also have a weakness for some of the glass figurines in Mexico). Plus, the food.... OMG the food.... We are usually there during either the F&W festival or the Festival of the Arts, and that always add some extra. When you were there last, they didn't have as much going on in the WS - so consider that (there is almost always some festival or another now).

Unfortunately due to COVID and cost cutbacks, much of the street performers are gone at the moment (slowly coming back).

If that's not your bag, then what was future world isn't going to hold you all day - especially with 2 of the pavilions down for the count and the front torn to shreds with construction.

Hubby & I are staying at Caribbean Beach March 5-7, I mainly chose Epcot because of Skyliner & since we are adults only.

but...

i haven't been to Epcot for about 8 years & i remember being the most bored there, so second guessing myself a bit. Last time I did go with kids, and it was our last park of the trip, so maybe I was just tired? There is of course now Frozen, Remy, it's going to be F&G festival & i am excited for Harmonious!

so...

give Epcot another try, or consider a different park?
EP was my favorite park. I struggle with changes so much that EP is no longer my favorite park. It's sad.

The best part of Epcot is the flavored popcorn at the stand between The Land and Figment, and fish & chips at Yorkshire County. Interesting choices for me, considering I'm not a foodie at all.

Soarin' is good as long as you don't get a theater with a scratched up screen, which really ruins the experience.

I haven't been since 12/2019, but for the few years prior to that, we would just go to Epcot mid day to eat fish and grab some good popcorn for later.

We save EPCOT for the evenings. Do you have a park hopper?

The aquarium is the best!! The garden festival is beautiful. The details in world showcase.... The new lightshow on Spaceship Earth is a joy. I'm smiling thinking about EPCOT. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter