• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if we all wanted to get together for dinner on the 6th. Nothing fancy and most likely a counter service location since it's last minute. I have to work and I'm coming right from work but should be there around 6-6:30

What did you have in mind? Counter service at the Contemporary or Disney Springs? I’d enjoy meeting up.

Is anyone getting in on August 6th or earlier?

We get in the afternoon of the 6th - but my wife and I have an ADR for "date night" at the new Toledo at Destino Tower - with plans for pre-dinner drinks at Dahlia

If you want me to add something to the first post about an "arrival dinner" or something .... I'd suggest something out of the parks for people not using a park ticket that day. Maybe Disney Springs or something like Captain Cooks at the Poly and then watching the fireworks from the beach there

I arrive on the 6th but I will be probably jet lagged and I think I need to at least sleep before people meet me.

As Tired, cranky and disoriented is not the first impression I’m going for.

I’ll stick with just my normal level of craziness for when I meet you all.

Last edited:
Last Call!! We still have room for a couple people at our Garden Grill Solo Travelers breakfast on Thursday the 8th. We have two adr's we're filling one at 845 and one at 9. We'd love to have you join us!

Let me know by the end of Sunday. Thanks!

Still have 2 spots open for golfing on 8/7 at 8am if anyone is interested.
Myself and my 12 year old daughter have a tee time for 8/6 at 7:30, the 7th doesn't work for us. If you are going to be there on the 6th I can grab a tee time for 4.
I was wondering if we all wanted to get together for dinner on the 6th. Nothing fancy and most likely a counter service location since it's last minute. I have to work and I'm coming right from work but should be there around 6-6:30
We are arriving late on 8/1. We are going to be in Epcot on the 6th. We would be up for something in that area.

Myself and my 12 year old daughter have a tee time for 8/6 at 7:30, the 7th doesn't work for us. If you are going to be there on the 6th I can grab a tee time for 4.

We are arriving late on 8/1. We are going to be in Epcot on the 6th. We would be up for something in that area.
After checking in at BLT 8/6. We are planning to go to Epcot hopefully by 7/7:30 pm. See the 8 pm Guardian of Galaxy Awesome Mix show FP+ for illumination and then enjoy the evening EMH. We will be the three women wearing 'blue shirts with Disney written in white, Hope to bump into you and your family there

**** HOOP DEE DOO UPDATED PAYMENT GROUPS ****

Just a note that I posted a message to the Hoop Dee Doo group with some updates to the payment groups as there are now 4 groups and I shifted around a few people so all the people with the Cat 2 ADR are in one group

Also, I have never gotten confirmation from @WorldExplorer and they don't have enough posts for me to message them. Does anyone know them? If I don't get confirmation by Aug 1st I cannot guarantee we can get a ticket for them as we need payment from all those going

Thank you!

**** /end HOOP DEE DOO UPDATED PAYMENT GROUPS ****

Single digit dancing - 9 days and counting :cool1: :cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3::dance3:
We leave in a week :P . Going down early to volunteer at GKTW.

So looking forward to meeting so many DISer's..........first up for my wife and I is the "Un-official Meet up @ PoP"!!! Really hoping everyone who's around on, August 7th from 4pm-7pm @ the PoP Pool bar, can join the party!!!

Doug :goofy:

We leave in a week :P . Going down early to volunteer at GKTW.

So looking forward to meeting so many DISer's..........first up for my wife and I is the "Un-official Meet up @ PoP"!!! Really hoping everyone who's around on, August 7th from 4pm-7pm @ the PoP Pool bar, can join the party!!!

I have already been perusing the Petals Bar (the Pop pool bar) menu online

So will anyone else be at DAH on Thursday that would want to meet up? I made a last min decision to throw together an Ursula outfit for MNSSHP when I go on my next trip that could double as an after hours outfit!

So will anyone else be at DAH on Thursday that would want to meet up? I made a last min decision to throw together an Ursula outfit for MNSSHP when I go on my next trip that could double as an after hours outfit!

I'll be there! Haven't figured out when I'm heading over yet. Will probably try to get a nap in back at pop since I'm doing EMH thr night before and that morning at Epcot. But it is easier for me to keep going and not be tired when I'm with someone else vs alone.

Not sure, still waiting for the Patreon event, there was a hint it could be on Thursday. I hope it’s announced this week.

I'll be there! Haven't figured out when I'm heading over yet. Will probably try to get a nap in back at pop since I'm doing EMH thr night before and that morning at Epcot. But it is easier for me to keep going and not be tired when I'm with someone else vs alone.
Well I’ll see you at the Epcot breakfast so we can maybe figure something out for getting together. I’m probably not going to be there all that early either.

I just looked myself. Looks like the only food is wings or boneless wings. I guess you can get food in the food court and bring it out.
Hadn't considered food... :earboy2: We're heading back to the MK after the meetup (didn't get in to Ryno's event 😟) I'm leaning towards a hotdog at Casey's.....but should probably eat something at PoP. I do like wings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter