'Unable to check for available tables at this time'

Sundancer UK

DIS Veteran
I'm at 60 days and I want to get booking ADRs. Keep getting this error message?

Should I phone Disney now to do it, or is it an issue because UK ADRs don't go up until later today (something to do with Orlando times maybe??)

I really want to get this sorted - we're doing a split stay and this is the latter half. I already missed out on something we wanted for the first half because I got in too late.

Thank you! That's exactly the information I was looking for. (I did google, unsuccessfully)
I wasn't sure because the calendar looked like it was working, but wouldn't.

I found I got that occasionally even once in the window. I'd guess it's just busy as resubmitting usually fixed it, though the answer was then typically "Sorry, no bookings available ... ".

I found I got that occasionally even once in the window. I'd guess it's just busy as resubmitting usually fixed it, though the answer was then typically "Sorry, no bookings available ... ".
Yeah I got it just now but I think it's because the time I selected went?
Anyway, it's all done now. All I hope for now is a random large party space to come up at Ohana on the first of December... :D

All I hope for now is a random large party space to come up
Good luck. When I was doing mine at 60 days I struggled to get all I wanted (not Ohana though) even for a party of one. I've got some quite odd meal times as a result.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter