• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unable to make Fantasmic reservations

OP95

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone ,

I have been trying this morning to book my reservations unfortunately not having the best of luck booking Fantasmic dining . In the app/mobile website it is saying That the link is not working or my 60 days aren’t showing, or they are saying there Are no reservations.as well as the app constantly sign me in and out .I just wanted to check if anyone has had any issues or if the packages are this popular? If so what would be the ideal time to line up for the show without the packages?

any advice would be appreciated!

Hi everyone ,

I have been trying this morning to book my reservations unfortunately not having the best of luck booking Fantasmic dining . In the app/mobile website it is saying That the link is not working or my 60 days aren’t showing, or they are saying there Are no reservations.as well as the app constantly sign me in and out .I just wanted to check if anyone has had any issues or if the packages are this popular? If so what would be the ideal time to line up for the show without the packages?

any advice would be appreciated!
They dont have November dates out yet per CS on the phone. They didnt have an ETA but just keep an eye!

Thanks for letting me know Much appreciated.Just wasn’t sure how they work compared to normal reservations.

I saw Nov 1st (booked sci fi Fantasmic and later gave it up for a regular ADR) when I booked my ADRs a week ago. I’m pretty sure I saw Nov 3rd as well.

Maybe they’re updating them or something and adding a second show? I don’t see anything for Nov 3/4 now; checked yesterday as well. Thats our check out day so can’t see past it; I doubt Hollywood brown derby and mama Melrose would be sold out

Last edited:

Setup a reservation finder with stakeout, touring plans and the one mentioned in the video below

I saw Nov 1st (booked sci fi Fantasmic and later gave it up for a regular ADR) when I booked my ADRs a week ago. I’m pretty sure I saw Nov 3rd as well.

Maybe they’re updating them or something and adding a second show? I don’t see anything for Nov 3/4 now; checked yesterday as well. Thats our check out day so can’t see past it; I doubt Hollywood brown derby and mama Melrose would be sold out
Thanks, It’s strange. I can get something for today. Maybe they are updating or changing something like you said for November. hopefully will Get something soon!

Do you see MNSSHP dining? If that is visible when you go to ‘things to do’ and make reservations (do not filter but just scroll down) and Fantasmic package is not then they certainly haven’t loaded yet.

Btw going to the website (not app) was the only way I could see Fantasmic and MNSSHP dining and I was checking until the evening (dates were not clickable and the screen froze when I clicked ‘check dining availability’.). I was finally able to book a Fantasmic package and MNSSHP in the evening. I wondered if it was just me.

Don’t waste time on the app; it never worked even the following day

Thanks for all of the replies this is what it’s showing on the website since my reservations opened at 6am for all restaurants . On the app it doesn’t allow me to select the 9th. I have set a reservation reminder so hopefully that will help. Maybe I am just over reacting 😅IMG_0029.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter