Unable To Make Reesis For Free Dining On Disneys Web Site

brooke1

DIS Veteran
I am writing this on Sunday June 4th, and Disney's website says

Thank you for your interest in our special offer. The special vacation package you have selected is no longer available.

I understand that free dining has been extended until June 24, but the org. date was today june4, seems like you could make ressis today online for free dining.......

Brooke :sunny:

brooke1 said:

Thank you for your interest in our special offer. The special vacation package you have selected is no longer available.

I understand that free dining has been extended until June 24, but the org. date was today june4, seems like you could make ressis today online for free dining.......

They might have not updated the code that runs the website yet. I would just call the 1-407-WDW-DISNEY number and book over the phone.

brooke1 said:

I am a travel agent...if you need any help I'd be happy to book for you :cheer2:

Good luck!! yippee dining extended!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter