Unable to Purchase Dining Plan on Website

Snrub

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I am having an issue trying to purchase the Dining plan for a short stay (2nights) starting in late May at the Cabins in Copper Creek. When I click on the option to add a Dining Plan to my stay it displays the following message:

"Dine plan information is not yet available, please check back closer to your arrival date to purchase your dine plan"

Never had this issue and it has persisted for around a month, just curious if anybody has encountered this issue before? I will call and add it but just curious as to what causes this if anybody knows.

You could try chat first - I often do this while on a lengthy hold to see if they can help......

Hello!

I am having an issue trying to purchase the Dining plan for a short stay (2nights) starting in late May at the Cabins in Copper Creek. When I click on the option to add a Dining Plan to my stay it displays the following message:

"Dine plan information is not yet available, please check back closer to your arrival date to purchase your dine plan"

Never had this issue and it has persisted for around a month, just curious if anybody has encountered this issue before? I will call and add it but just curious as to what causes this if anybody knows.

I noticed the same thing. I have about 4 separate reservation between this year and next, it allows me to add it to 2 out of 5. The rest say the same as yours does. We are adding a 1 day dining plan in June and that one I can do online. We are also thinking of adding it to our Christmas trip and that one displays the same not available message. It’s all a moot point for us because I’ll have to call to pay with the gift card anyway but it’s annoying trying to figure out the price.

Also I tried chatting but they said I would have to call

I've had that show up on my reservation and then the next day it was back to normal. I think it's just a glitch. We all know how buggy Disney's technology is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter