Unbelieveable!

As I said in a previous post today, I'm not feeling myself. This upsets me to no end, so I will have my 2 cents put in...

I have no idea who he thinks he is. For myself, and for what I've seen, he's an idiot. I feel bad for him actually. Because this is the type of kid who will have racism hold him back in life. He'll end up not going to college (because OMG there are black people there! who knew!? @_@), and he'll need to get a job... of course it won't pay terribly well, so when he moves out from his parents' house when he's 35, he'll only be able to afford houses in the inner city (Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with living in urban areas.). Then he'll spout off one of his stupid racist comments and get shot.

So sorry this happened to you Rob and Sweet, but he'll get his reward in full.

- Sugar

It's sad, very sad indeed.

I almost did a study with VMK where I was going to take two characters, one white, one black, and put them both in the same room. Then I would leave each character "afk" for 15 minutes and see if there was any significant difference in the number of friend requests each character got over that time, where I would assume that an increased number of friend requests meant people liked that person better. I would do 100s of replicates of this procedure. I wanted evidence that racism exists in virtual worlds and wanted to extend the study to see if this type of prejudice has any influence over the character choices of minority children.

Gah, I've seen <name blocked> many times! I know him because of his signature. >,< Never changes it.
He has been banned twice, so I can imagine him like this.
I hate racist people, I hope you reported him or talked to him about this issue.

As I said in a previous post today, I'm not feeling myself. This upsets me to no end, so I will have my 2 cents put in...

I have no idea who he thinks he is. For myself, and for what I've seen, he's an idiot. I feel bad for him actually. Because this is the type of kid who will have racism hold him back in life. He'll end up not going to college (because OMG there are black people there! who knew!? @_@), and he'll need to get a job... of course it won't pay terribly well, so when he moves out from his parents' house when he's 35, he'll only be able to afford houses in the inner city (Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with living in urban areas.). Then he'll spout off one of his stupid racist comments and get shot.

So sorry this happened to you Rob and Sweet, but he'll get his reward in full.

- Sugar
Your absolutely right Sugar. He wont amount to much in life and blame everyone around him for his screw ups. Hes the type that thinks everyone owes him something because he comes from a broken home. Paints a nice mental picture of him doesnt it?

Oh my. He looks rather rich too.
Prejudice is prejudice, rich or poor. Idk why ppl look up to "rich" on vmk, like they can do no wrong. Once I was told "haha I beat you in pirates and you even have inferno".

racism is a learned trait not something you are born with.. That's no excuse.. Rob, you know you're a wonderful person.. In fact I think anyone who knows you and Sweet will agree you both are... People, pity this poor boy.. Its a real sad thing to think that in this day and age ppl still think with their heads in the sand.. ( or in this case up their butts! )

Love you Rob and Sweet!! :grouphug:
Aww ty Bear. You've been such a great friend. You take care :)

:) Rob

He may be 'rich' in the very strange vmk standards, but he sure is very poor in his heart and feelings.

I am sorry, but my definition of 'rich' in vmk is he or she who is rich in true, loyal friends and has a lot of fun.

No firewalls or stitch hats included there.

Your absolutely right about that. I got some threatening pm's here on dis from this sub human, and it was all dog, yo yadda yadda. Yet he flings racist comments at me.

Ban him? Oh he was taken out more times than chinese food in a small town. So then he got bored of being the vmk scam artist and decided to come after me, hittin me with racist comments, with his pet dog on a leash, King.

Like sweet said in the first post, vmk will be easy to get go thanks to low lives like them.

But thanks guys for your kind words here, we appreciate it

:)
Rob
Unfortunately, it's not only in VMK. I haven't personally seen it on other websites. Then again, I tend to frequent Disney and Trance music forums. But I know racism happens pretty much anywhere.

Hugs to you and Sweet. Those types of people will get their's in the end. :grouphug:

It's sad how there's still people like this in our world today:sad2:

Yes, it is. Even more sad is when I heard that hate groups are actually growing in the U.S.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter