Undecided on DDP vs OOP

Honestly, who knows what specific entree you will want to each that far in advance?

You likely have an idea of what you would choose as far as options. You can then use the higher priced item for the math.

Example you go to Le Cellier you have a choice of Chicken, Ribeye, Filet, Snapper, Scallops, NY Strip, Dumplings. Off the top of my head I would likely get the Ribeye or if I had something heavy earlier I would grab the Scallops. $57 for the Ribeye is what I build the math off of.

Bigger issue is how do I know WHERE and WHEN I want to eat days, weeks, months before getting to Disney.

[QUOTE="_19disnA, post: 60994357, member: Honestly, who knows what specific entree you will want to each that far in advance?
[/QUOTE]

My OH is pretty much guaranteed to get some sort of bread. Fillet Steak and then w/e chocolate thing they have for dinner. For lunch salad appetiser and burger. Breakfast Full English or w/e the american equivalent is. So it was quite easy to work out his value.

[QUOTE="_19disnA, post: 60994357, member: Honestly, who knows what specific entree you will want to each that far in advance?
[/QUOTE]

My OH is pretty much guaranteed to get some sort of bread. Fillet Steak and then w/e chocolate thing they have for dinner. For lunch salad appetiser and burger. Breakfast Full English or w/e the american equivalent is. So it was quite easy to work out his value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter