• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Under 30 Thread

I'm 25, just got my AP in January. Thanks to Frontiers $30 r/t flights I've been down so many times this year the waitstaff at Trader Sam's knows my mom and I :o

26, also know as the dark side of 25.
I'm up in CT so I don't get down nearly as often as I would like.
October 26th cannot come soon enough.

I know your pain. Also from CT. We used to go every year, but pulled the trigger on Annual Passes this past Christmas. We try to go down every 4 months or so.

While it's not hard to look forward to a Disney trip, I've been trying to motivate myself to taking the same type of picture every trip, so see a difference over time. In February of 2015 I started to take a flexing picture with Gaston. Took another one in February of this year and I'll talk a third one during our June trip.

Always nice to see progress!

Oh I love this idea. May need to steal it for my favorite views.
APs would have saved me this year, October will be my second trip (god I love DVC points).

Then again with how life is going moving to Florida could be a possibility in the next two years...

Oh I love this idea. May need to steal it for my favorite views.
APs would have saved me this year, October will be my second trip (god I love DVC points).

Then again with how life is going moving to Florida could be a possibility in the next two years...

I half jokingly discuss that all the time. Each trip I take to Disney, I get just a little more serious about moving down there. Not sure if I'd ever be able to pull the trigger though.

I half jokingly discuss that all the time. Each trip I take to Disney, I get just a little more serious about moving down there. Not sure if I'd ever be able to pull the trigger though.

I'd move down there in a heartbeat, as being close to WDW would be a huge plus. Just have to find the work opportunity first.

I'd move down there in a heartbeat, as being close to WDW would be a huge plus. Just have to find the work opportunity first.

All of my family is in CT. We're all really close, so it would be super hard to be so far away. Though if I was the first to move, I wonder who else would follow...

I could always try and find employment with my company as they have an office in Orlando, so that would be nice, but my fiancée is a teacher, so I'm sure she would have to get re-certified in Florida.

And honestly, if I moved down to Florida (like Winter Park or Winter Garden) I would want to work in the parks, which isn't a bad thing, but I would be very surprised if it was even close to the salary I'm making now.

Kia ora! I turned 29 in April and live in Rotorua, New Zealand. My partner and I (also 29) are visiting DLR for the first time this October, after many happy trips to WDW! Pleased to hear from you all!

I'll be 24 in 3 weeks and I love Disney! Unfortunately I live in Missouri so I can't go to WDW as often as I would like. I did just get to go to WDW twice within 6 months and that was amazing! Sadly I probably won't be able to go there now that I'm going back to school. Does anyone know if WDW will need any OTs/OTAs in a few years? I would love to get a job down there

I'm spending my 26th birthday in Disney in August! Just a quick, adults only trip! sooo excited as this will be my first trip as an adult without my child, hoping to see Disney in a different light!

Just spent my 23rd birthday at MK in March following our wedding on Castaway Cay with the Disney Magic. Next trip is planned for Sept 2017 since we have to pay off the wedding and DLR honeymoon first! o_O I've been to WDW 9 times, DLR twice, and gone on two DCL cruises (Magic and Wonder). Nice to see some people closer to my age on here!

I'm 24, currently. I live in Arkansas, my next solo trip down to Orlando for Star Wars Celebration & then 6 days in Disney is April 12th-23rd, 2017! Already counting down the days. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter