• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Under 30 Thread

Hey! I'm 26 and from the Boston area. I have no current plans to go to Disney since I just got back, but I'd like to start going more often now that I'm like, fauxdulting and finished my master's/have a full time job.

I'm 22, I'll be 23 in January. I just got back but I'm sure it won't be long when I go back.

I'm 29 from PA. I try to get to Disney with my family every other year. I love staying at POR and miss it so much! So thankful for these boards to get me through until my next vacation!

I am a 27 year old single guy from Wisconsin! I completed two Disney College Program's during my college days. I was going to go to Disney next year but I decided to go to the D23 expo instead.

I'm a 28 (29 in a month) year old living in Georgia (originally from Florida). Usually I travel to Disney with family, but decided to go solo for the first time in January :)

I'm a 29 year old southern transplant living in upstate NY. Did 2 college programs and was a CM for about 3 years.

Seriously considering planning a solo vacay the 1st week of December. Prices are looking good so it's kinda hard to resist! Would love to meet other Disney fans!

23 from Boston, educator who likes Disney more than all of her students. Heading down Aug 23-26 (last minute trip!) Would love to find a friend who likes just hanging out in the parks!

I'm going to post here while I still can...I turn 30 in about 2 weeks...

So what am I going to do for my 30th? Well, it's going to take 9 months, but I'm going to go to Disney. I'll likely go it alone unless I find someone as crazy about Disney as me before then, and honestly, I don't mind going alone. I like being with friends and have several people who are like family to me, but I sort of hate going to amusement parks with them!!

Everyone thinks I'm nuts for planning a solo trip (again, that could be a couples trip if the right person comes along), but I sort of want, to use Disney's term, "magic my way".

I'm going to post here while I still can...I turn 30 in about 2 weeks...

So what am I going to do for my 30th? Well, it's going to take 9 months, but I'm going to go to Disney. I'll likely go it alone unless I find someone as crazy about Disney as me before then, and honestly, I don't mind going alone. I like being with friends and have several people who are like family to me, but I sort of hate going to amusement parks with them!!

Everyone thinks I'm nuts for planning a solo trip (again, that could be a couples trip if the right person comes along), but I sort of want, to use Disney's term, "magic my way".

Yep I know how that goes! Most of my "friends" back out last minute and others I wouldnt want to be at an amusement park with because they would just kill the disney mood for me

Hey there fellow young Disnerds! I'm Caylee, I'm 25 and currently living in Denver, CO. I'll be heading down to Disneyland again this fall hopefully.

I turn 24 this month and am seriously considering renting a condo or AirB&B and coming down for like a month this summer. I am a teacher and live in TX so this seems to make the most sense to me. Looking for friends to travel with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter