• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Under three weeks to go! Anyone want to meet...?

alwaysadisneykid

Princess in Training
Hola everyone!

2 weeks and 6 days until I'm HOME AT LAST. Two glorious weeks, solo! I can't wait. Meals are booked with dining plan, fastpass+ selections sorted, online check in done- now all I have to do is wait for my travel documents through the mail! :cheer2:

I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up. Do some rides, catch a show, watch a parade, have some food, sit and chill, wander around the Showcase- anything, really! I'm under 21 though so can't drink in the US. Annoying, since I can at home :confused3

Anyway, as you can tell, I am crazy crazy excited. I'll be doing a trip report, too, and since I'm solo and I'll have several evenings free, I'll probably start posting it whilst I'm still there.

The countdown begins! :stitch:

Have a wonderful trip! My solo trip isn't until November, or else I would definitely meet in the parks! I did that a few years ago at POFQ.. Met a fellow Diser for breakfast at the foodcourt then we went to Epcot and did some rides. It was so nice meeting new people. Enjoy your trip!

Sounds like you leave (for home) about the 15th? That's 4 days before I get there....so, have a great time!

We will be there 3/7-15 at BWV I will PM you our agenda and contact info. It will be myself oldest DD 26 Lindsey and her bf 30 Michael.

Alice

Hola everyone!

2 weeks and 6 days until I'm HOME AT LAST. Two glorious weeks, solo! I can't wait. Meals are booked with dining plan, fastpass+ selections sorted, online check in done- now all I have to do is wait for my travel documents through the mail! :cheer2:

I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up. Do some rides, catch a show, watch a parade, have some food, sit and chill, wander around the Showcase- anything, really! I'm under 21 though so can't drink in the US. Annoying, since I can at home :confused3

Anyway, as you can tell, I am crazy crazy excited. I'll be doing a trip report, too, and since I'm solo and I'll have several evenings free, I'll probably start posting it whilst I'm still there.

The countdown begins! :stitch:

We are getting so close! Are you excited?

I am...as an offsite guest, I'm in that period where each day I get to do my FP+'s for 30 days away. Almost makes me feel like I'm there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter