Undercover Tix question

eeudj

Mouseketeer
I am thinking of adding park hoppers to my already linked park tix. I bought the tix through undercover tourist and have reservations set for next week …. Is this possible to do or is it too late?

I think you lose your reservations if you change your ticket to hoppers because they are in dif pools, I would confirm in the reservation calendar if there are hopper reservations for your dates before doing anything else.

I am thinking of adding park hoppers to my already linked park tix. I bought the tix through undercover tourist and have reservations set for next week …. Is this possible to do or is it too late?
Best bet is to contact them directly. I know tickets are refundable. If they can’t add the hopper option to existing tickets, you should be able to return them and buy the hoppers.

Try calling Disneyland first. I wanted to change my 4 day park hopper that I bought through Undercover Tourist to a 5 day park hopper. I didn't want to cancel tickets through UT and then rebuy them and maybe lose a park reservation so I called Disneyland about 2 weeks before I went to Disneyland and they let me upgrade my tickets. It didn't matter that I had bought them through UT, they were a linked ticket in my Disneyland account so I think it was about $45 to add the day. So they might be willing to upgrade it to a park hopper over the phone too.

Oh that may be easier than waiting on the phone!!! Now I have a reservation for Disneyland for the day I want to park hop but not for DCA. Disneyland is sold out but DCA is not does that matter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter