• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover Tourist and Budget Fastbreak

Rental Counter:​
Print this email and present it at the rental counter along with a valid drivers license and credit card issued in the driver's name.​

It states this (above) under check-in procedure on the email I got from UT. We'll see how long the line is.

I am able connect Fastbreak up until the point of entering credit card info where it tells you it is an invalid cc number. I honestly think this has something to do with it already being paid for through UT. Another poster mentioned the same issue. I can see the reservation and it indicates its a fast break location and I'm heading straight to garage. It'll be fine.

View attachment 648939

That was me. The counter agent said I could’ve gone to the garage kiosk to add the card, so you should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter