Undercover Tourist black Friday deal

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
I've never bought tickets through undercover tourist so I'm wanting to know if they are legit and if anyone thinks their deal of adult tickets for child price is a good deal?
I'm a little unsure of my trip dates and it's priced based on that of course since that's how Disney does tickets so that makes me nervous.
Any advice welcome thanks!

I've never bought tickets through undercover tourist so I'm wanting to know if they are legit and if anyone thinks their deal of adult tickets for child price is a good deal?
I'm a little unsure of my trip dates and it's priced based on that of course since that's how Disney does tickets so that makes me nervous.
Within the last week bought WDW tickets for January - loaded on MDE just fine like any other tickets I have purchased direct from Disney - no issues

UT is entirely legit, a very well-respected authorized reseller of Disney tickets. The tickets you buy from them are no different from ones you buy from Disney, just less expensive.

Undercover Tourist has been around for years. I think I first bought tickets from them over a decade ago. I think the adult tickets for child ticket prices is a good deal. But there may be other good deals out there. Touring Plans has a least expensive ticket calculator. You may want to compare the UT price to the prices on there before buying. On the other hand, UT has a refund policy that may be better than others if that is important to you.

Yes, they email you a link/code. Then you link it up into your tickets online. I don't know if you can do it in the app as I don't use the app. But yes, you can link them from your email via the code. We've used them some. Saves a littie bit of money.

We bought them for our trip in December 2022. Bought 8 days of tickets. Before we activated them at the turnstile, we realized we were only using 5 days of tickets. So we went to Disney guest services, and they gave us 3 non-expiring, park hopper tickets even though we didn't have park hopper tickets originally.
How does it work? Do they email you the tickets? Do you like them to your account in MDE?

Yes, they email you a link/code. Then you link it up into your tickets online. I don't know if you can do it in the app as I don't use the app. But yes, you can link them from your email via the code. We've used them some. Saves a littie bit of money.

We bought them for our trip in December 2022. Bought 8 days of tickets. Before we activated them at the turnstile, we realized we were only using 5 days of tickets. So we went to Disney guest services, and they gave us 3 non-expiring, park hopper tickets even though we didn't have park hopper tickets originally.
Wouldn't you have had to go back to Undercover tourist to make that change?

Bought 8 days of tickets. Before we activated them at the turnstile, we realized we were only using 5 days of tickets. So we went to Disney guest services, and they gave us 3 non-expiring, park hopper tickets even though we didn't have park hopper tickets originally.
Wow that was some major pixie dust! Nobody else should expect this, though.

I can speak for Undercover Tourist's refund policy as being exceptional, which is why they continue to be our chosen source for WDW park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter