Undercover Tourist for Resort booking?

Looking to book resort only reservations. Are the discounts from Undercover Tourist comparable to booking directly from Disney?

Sometimes they have an extra discount on a couple resorts - more than public discount. I was comparing room prices to my annual pass discount recently and they were similar to the AP on some resorts. And sometimes they have room availability that are sold out for discounts on Disney site.

You do have to pay in full when booking - but that can be refunded if you change plans. Also, you are dealing with a third party so any requests, specific details, room changes need to be done through them. They have great customer service and are easily accessible.

My issue is I am international so I lose money on the exchange if I book in full and then cancel. So I tend to use them if know exactly what I want and when. I do have to say that I had a room booked with them when covid hit and our borders were shut & they were awesome about fully refunding my credit card immediately.

Definitely worth comparing prices.

Just depends - for example (for my dates) Animal Kingdom Lodge is cheaper on the Disney site but higher on UCT. The Yacht Club was cheaper on UCT but higher on the Disney site.

Be sure to compare bottom line prices. My experience is with Universal, not Disney, but I once booked rooms at Aventura because UT as quoting a room rate about $18 per night cheaper than the UO website. However, when I saw the total cost, I was only saving 2 cents per night. UT was adding "taxes and fees" that were more than the "taxes" that UO was adding. I still saved money with UT because they offered a room and tickets package discount, but the quoted room rate was misleading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter