Undercover Tourist Is Now a Disboards Sponsor

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone,

I have some good news to share.

Letting you know that Undercover Tourist is now a Disboards sponsor, and you'll see that you can get discounted tickets and car rentals through them. There is a button on the main WDWINFO page to go to their site. If you'd like to support the Disboards when using Undercover Tourist, please use these buttons to get to their page.

WDWINFO Page

Note that even though the button says Discount Tickets to WDW, there are also Universal Studios and other theme park tickets.

I just used the link at the top for the discount on rental cars :D . I booked all my cars for when we hop to three islands in hawaii over the summer and saved $500 as compared to my costco car rental reservations which are usually cheaper. I just added a movie ticket to the order to activate the discount but then I qualified for two free movie tickets so I didn't even have to pay for a ticket! Best deal ever!! Thanks

Can vouch that I've purchased from them several times - no issues. Good company! Only minor tip is to watch prices and jump when it's good. I didn't realize tics to sea world and other parks can change from hour to hour or day to day on their site. I've seen rates stay steady on UO and SW park websites for a week without changing, yet change completely on UT day to day for the same ticket/day/experience. Definitely more dynamic pricing.

I just used the link at the top for the discount on rental cars :D . I booked all my cars for when we hop to three islands in hawaii over the summer and saved $500 as compared to my costco car rental reservations which are usually cheaper. I just added a movie ticket to the order to activate the discount but then I qualified for two free movie tickets so I didn't even have to pay for a ticket! Best deal ever!! Thanks

Thank you for the tip! I've saved family members literally thousands today on their various trips this summer. (For the record, not a TA; I just get really excited for great deals.)

I found a lower price than UT's for my WDW tickets, then I shopped for both WDW and US. UT had the best price for a combined order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter