Undercover Tourist -legit tickets?

Funny you post this, I was just coming on to post about UT.

We have used them before and picked up their location near Universal (must have advanced order, no walk-ins or SUnday pick ups).

Just ordered again for this trip on Tuesday night and went with FREE standard shipping (guaranteed in 10 days). They arrived in the mail 20 minutes ago. FOUR DAYS DELIVERY!!!

WE LOVE UNDERCOVER TOURIST!!!

(no tax or delivery added to tickets unlike park websites.)

Forgot to add:

When are you going? If still a while, you can sign up for newsletters at Mousesvaers.com and they monthly send out e-mail newsletters on the 15th and usually have a link to Undercover Tourist that will save you a few more bucks, but only if you follow the link in the mousesavers newsletter e-mail.

Forgot to add:

When are you going? If still a while, you can sign up for newsletters at Mousesvaers.com and they monthly send out e-mail newsletters on the 15th and usually have a link to Undercover Tourist that will save you a few more bucks, but only if you follow the link in the mousesavers newsletter e-mail.

We are going mid March...Thanks for the information about the newsletter!! Anyway I can save more money...means more spending money for me!! :cool1:

Yes they are absolutely legit.I have used them before and used them again for my upcoming trip

We have purchased WDW tickets from them twice, and US tickets once and they are very prompt in delivery. 4 days was the longest we ever waited for our purchase. And I agree with another poster, go through Mousesavers.com. When they send you a email newsletter, you link through them to get the extra savings, about $5 per ticket less.

I have used them several times for Disney and also ordered Universal tickets through them for our upcoming trip. They offer the best prices I have found.

They are legit. Would have used them, however the tickets direct from Universal were a few bucks cheaper.

People still ask this question...lol.

YES, UT is legit, ordered from them several times and never a single problem.

We used UT last year for our Orlando Flex Tickets. Great communication, easy process, FAST delivery and GREAT prices! I would definitely recommend them and will definitely use them again for my own ticket needs. :thumbsup2

We used UT for the first time this year to buy our tickets for US, IOA & WnW for June 2012 and they were great. The tickets came in around 4 days, website was easy to use, haven't had to use the customer service so can't comment on them. Even downloaded their app for my iphone for wait times at US & IOA. Great site, and def use the Mousesavers.com website for the link.

Happy shopping!!

Based on all the advice I read here, I made an order Sunday. Got an email Monday that the tix had been shipped. Hoping they arrive soon!:rolleyes1

Based on all the advice I read here, I made an order Sunday. Got an email Monday that the tix had been shipped. Hoping they arrive soon!:rolleyes1

They will. Be sure to check them before you open the plastic (the instructions are written on it).

I highly recommend them as well.

Okay, so we're all in agreement that Undercover Tourist is the best place to get tickets? Are they also the cheapest? My next question is, do tickets expire? I think we're going to get our tickes now for our vacation in 2013 to avoid price hikes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter