• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover Tourist paper ticket process

karaintn

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I purchased UT tickets for my family of 5 (3 park/4 day tickets). I elected to have paper copies, so I have the physical tickets in hand now. We are staying at HRH. My question: Do I just show up at the turnstiles that first day with paper tickets and scan them there? Or do I need to "register them" or something first?

We went to Universal about a year and a half ago and it seemed every time we entered a park the person in front of me had some type of ticket drama that held up the line, so I'm trying to avoid that.

The paper tickets you have that you can print out at home you can go straight to the gate with to enter the parks.

Some people have scanning issues with these (like if the barcode didn't print out perfectly) and it takes the person with the scanner a few tries, or failing that they then manually enter the barcode number.

If you want, you can take these tickets to any guest services and trade them in for the smaller cardboard tickets.

The paper tickets you have that you can print out at home you can go straight to the gate with to enter the parks.

Some people have scanning issues with these (like if the barcode didn't print out perfectly) and it takes the person with the scanner a few tries, or failing that they then manually enter the barcode number.

If you want, you can take these tickets to any guest services and trade them in for the smaller cardboard tickets.

These actually weren't the print at home kind, they are the smaller cardboard tickets and came in the mail in a clear plastic sleeve.

To piggyback on this- with UT paper tickets- we are staying at Loews Pacific- is the EP a separate ticket? Is there a combined ticket they would issue at the hotel? Thanks!

These actually weren't the print at home kind, they are the smaller cardboard tickets and came in the mail in a clear plastic sleeve.

Oh. Then you're gold. Nothing else you can do.

To piggyback on this- with UT paper tickets- we are staying at Loews Pacific- is the EP a separate ticket? Is there a combined ticket they would issue at the hotel? Thanks!

The EP is your room key from Royal Pacific. You will need to show that when entering the EP line for attractions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter