Undercover Tourist reservation? ?

smh61497

Earning My Ears
If this is the wrong place please feel free to move. Has anyone used the new UT room reservation service. Thinking of maybe using them in November.

Yes, I booked a two night stay with them yesterda. When you get your reservation #, you can manually link it to your MDE account and there it'll be. If you need to modify and/or cancel the reservation you'll need to do it through UT.

For ME reservations go to disneymagicalexpress.com

Thank you pigletgirl! We were also looking into using UT to book our stay in September and I was wondering if ME was available. Woudl you know if there's a fee to ME since it's not a Disney booking on their website?

Is there some kind of advantage to booking through UT vs. booking directly through WDW?

Thank you pigletgirl! We were also looking into using UT to book our stay in September and I was wondering if ME was available. Woudl you know if there's a fee to ME since it's not a Disney booking on their website?

They are acting as a travel agent. They book through Disney. Everyone staying onsite at Disney gets access to DME.

Or maybe I don't understand what you mean by it's not a Disney booking on their website.

You are staying at acDisney resort so you are entitled to use ME. It doesn't matter whether you book dire tly thru Disney or thru a 3rd party like UT, Orbitz, Expedia, or a travel agent. But you'll have to make your ME booking yourself.

Like a PP, I'm wondering what advantage booking with UT has over booking thru Disney directly.

Is there some kind of advantage to booking through UT vs. booking directly through WDW?

I was wondering this myself. Discount? I try to avoid third party booking of anything. It just complicates everything if you have a problem.

I was just looking at their site and it looks like some rooms are cheaper. Some are more expensive but one part of our split stay would be $80 cheaper for the same room booked through UT for the same dates.

We recently booked through UT. Room only and bought our tickets. Our downside, is that after booking and paying for everything we wanted to add a dining plan. Dining plans are only available when trip is booked through Walt Disney. This is a last minute trip for us and we failed to research that point. However, we did save money for room and ticket when compared to booking through WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter