• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover tourist tickets not linking

Afabena

Mouseketeer
Hi all - my family just bought the e-tickets from undercover tourist and now I’m trying to link them to my account. The app says will call tickets have to be linked through the website, but the website also is not linking them and just says it cannot process my request. I have previously used undercover tourist but I got the tickets in the mail, and those linked no problem. I have not dealt with the will call tickets before. I only have one barcode for 6 tickets and 2 ticket codes. Anyone have any ideas how they link? I will call them if I can’t get them to link but wanted to ask here first.

Hi all - my family just bought the e-tickets from ****************** and now I’m trying to link them to my account. The app says will call tickets have to be linked through the website, but the website also is not linking them and just says it cannot process my request. I have previously used ****************** but I got the tickets in the mail, and those linked no problem. I have not dealt with the will call tickets before. I only have one barcode for 6 tickets and 2 ticket codes. Anyone have any ideas how they link? I will call them if I can’t get them to link but wanted to ask here first.
It looks like you typed a banned website.

I buy my tickets there too, including last week. I could not link thru the app, but had no issues linking when logged in online (one code for 2 tickets). Call / email the issuer and they will fix it.

I buy my tickets there too, including last week. I could not link thru the app, but had no issues linking when logged in online (one code for 2 tickets). Call / email the issuer and they will fix it.
thank you - I am on hold with Disney now coming up on 2 hours in a 2.5 hour queue. 🤪 I did call UT but they told me to keep trying that Disney’s site is very slow during the day.

Also, I had no idea UT is one of those you can’t mention names - this site is where I found all the recommendations to use them a few years ago when planning our first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter